Your thoughts on the new Season of Boondocks so far

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Raul Sinclair, May 29, 2010.

1. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I wish I could rep you again!

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Simple self esteem. Start seeing that we are all in this together period.

3. chicity

chicity New Member

Dude. The people doing something about it were many of the same ones talking about it. A lot of somethings have been done by the people talking.

4. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

People are doing something about it, not just talking.

Yeah some people in Russia don't have it so good, but at look at the big picture. Take the 5 poorest countries in Europe and take the 5 poorest countries in Africa. Which 5 is richer than the other 5.

Hate to sound like conspiracy theorist, but there is an Worldwide agenda that will continue to keep Black people at the bottom no matter what. All this Obama president, all other achievements made by Black Folks. Its a wool over your eyes, to make it seem like things really change. Wake up man, look around

5. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Lollll

6. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Thats a start...

7. The Dark King

In every generation there has been genecide and everytime they manage to survive. I'm not saying it will be easy but it is necessary. The older I get I understand these are the steps towards our evolution. If we never had slavery we wouldn't be know it was wrong. If we didn't have genocide we wouldn't know it was wrong. That's why the higher ups lie and cover things up because they know the masses won't stand for it. We have an impossible road ahead but everytime when have thought something impossible all it took was a few to prove them wrong.

8. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

That will never happen. Look at the sentence that is bolded.It didn't make any mention of the poor asian countries. Just the black ones.

9. archangel

I have just seen a lot of talking. Few are doing something. There are not enough doing something and there are a lot talking or listening. A lot of Obama fans were there to help with the election. Watch this 2010 elections as the votes drop. It seems to me that some wait for others to lead and until then they do nothing. Part of the problem is no one wants to be educated. It is real easy to vote for a president. Few people get educated about how their city works or county or state. They are too wrapped up in their own little world to care.

There is no wool over my eyes. I see a black president and not a white one. It is not the 1800's . I refuse to be brought down by the "oh we are black and won't be able to do anything because whitey is kicking us down" crowd.

10. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Well whitey sure aint tryin to improve the lives of Black people.

11. archangel

There are a list of things that whitey has done to help black people out. I am certain you can think of them with RFK AND Bill Clinton.

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I thought we was talkin about The Boondocks. I didn’t know y’all was gonna get all philosophical and shit.:smt042

13. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

Lol...

I just watched the last two episodes. Pretty funny. :grin:

Lando was a good guy. Lol @ "white bitches" (and Asian bitches, Alaskan bitches etc...) in the Booty Warrior episode.

14. archangel

well the boondocks does have philosophical stuff in it!

15. z

z Well-Known Member

true dat, ture dat

16. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Well i bring a world perspective. My West Indian background allows me to see that white presidents haven't been beneficial to Caribbean people as well as the people in Africa. They always try to undermine those governments while giving aid on the surface.

17. The Dark King

Are you a my yute fam?

18. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

huh?

19. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Is Granddad gonna die? Will he blaze up with the big homie, Otis Jenkis, formerly known as Thugnificent? Find out on the next Boondocks.

And tonight's episode was aight.

20. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Not familiar with all the Jamaican slang...