Zebratown

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Soulthinker, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Has anyone read the book Zebratown:The story of a Black ex-con and a White Single Mother in Small Town America by Greg Donaldson? I saw that book at a Borders book store last night. Looks interesting. What do you think?

2. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

I have not read it, but I will get it this week. Sounds similar to that case in Atlanta several years ago of the escaped black convict and a white female he kidnapped. She talked him into giving himself up. Get this she cooked breakfast for him, allowed him to sleep in her apartment. She did not even tried to escaped. Perhaps a movie in the making on this case.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

these white joints are a trip...they'll cook for a mothafucka that kidnaps them, but get crazy when YOU ask them for the same accommodations. talk about love for thugs

:p

4. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I remember that!

That would be a good movie....

5. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Enough talk. Get back in the kitchen and cook me some breakfast :smt079

6. Soulthinker

Blktiger05,check out this review by Mark Fellman of a book by Ashley Smith. It is entitled "Still A Angel?" It mentioned that Smith gave Brian Nichols drugs and when he got high she read him Rick Warren's book. She did not mention the drugs part to police until much later. Oh yes, the book mentions her description of his body! Even though there was no proof that they knew each other but,it is strange of her giving Brian Nichols such good hospitality. No question she will keep to her grave on whether or not she made love to him.

7. Soulthinker

8. Soulthinker

Whikle,one of us would be glad to do the deed.

9. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Excellent, get to it :tonqe:

Sidenote.... you still use ICQ? Damn, that brings back memories... That's some 1998 shit right there :smt042

10. Soulthinker

Tried to make my ICQ to work last year with no success. I will do it again.