Zienna Eve Sonne and her husband

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by MightyLighty, Dec 23, 2016.

1. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

Just a friendly reminder she exists

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Buxom Blondes Are Still Undefeated.

3. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Thank You VERY VERY much for this reminder!...LOL

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Does she really tho? Or was she just cooked up by some anarchic algorithm to make men unsatisfied with the women they can actually attract? Lol

5. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Are you alright buddy? Build-a/Biddies are everywhere. It’s not that big a deal.

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Lol thanks for bringing me back down to earth. A beautiful woman can make a man forget himself.

7. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

She and her husband fooling around on set

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. meowkittenmeow

They look like walking bad photoshop edits. Don’t put too much faith in them.

9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Thanks, that actually helps lol

10. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I can't find the post anymore so he may have taken it down, but her husband has his own Instagram account. In one post he wrote this detailed story of how they met and became a couple. I can't recall all of it but from what I remember she was either in Nevada or Colorado shortly after arriving from Denmark. She went to some establishment where shirtless male dancers perform and she saw his picture on the wall. Apparently he had been a regular performer there and guys like that get a frame on the wall for promotional purposes I suppose. Well, according to him she went back to the establishment (restaurant/bar/whatever) a few times hoping to catch him in person but was disappointed that he was not there. So she asked someone about him and was told he no longer performed there (can't recall if he moved out of town or just stopped doing that type of work). So she reached out to him on social media and he responded. And after a few more exchanges they set up a date or at least some sort of meet-and-greet. And they've been together ever since.

Wish I could find that link but perhaps he realized it was too personal of a story to share or maybe he felt he made his wife look like a stalker. :D

But if any of it is true then I'm in love with this woman even more. A woman who looks like that fresh off the boat from lily-white Denmark who pursues a black man based upon some random photo she found of him. Good Lord. If he is ever dumb enough to cheat on her and they break up I may just have to track him down myself and execute the guy. ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Wow, why does it sound like you're hating on them? Or is that sarcasm?

12. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

Time to reduce your sodium intake.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. JamalSpunky

14. JamalSpunky

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. meowkittenmeow

The comment is in reference to the insta models with plastic built bodies. All is clear here, I am sure there are other threads you can police, LOL.

16. meowkittenmeow

My sodium intake is fine, buddy. As I mentioned to your fellow thread police officer, it was in reference to his agitation with plastic built insta models. All is clear here, blood pressure is always fine, buddy, lol.

Context, reading comprehension, are key ;)

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I'm kind of surprised her career hasn't taken off more. This girl is a FREAK.

But I can't remember seeing her modeling in any mainstream publications. She can't even get in Sports Illustrated.
    Pro modeling is a strange business.

Back in the day, this girl would be a supermodel. I'd put her up against the top print model in the game and dare someone to say she wasn't better.
    Is she getting movie roles??

18. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Until you come up with proof that her body is "plastic" or surgically altered you'll continue to look like a troll! If you don't want a reply then keep your thumbs off the keyboard !

19. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

It stuns me as well. It's the same with A Few of these models we have posted on here. Zienna Is Mesmerizing to look at.

20. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

She looks like what would happen if I was allowed to build my future wife in a computer and then she became real.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List