Zienna Eve Sonne and her husband

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by MightyLighty, Dec 23, 2016.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Lol, this is hilarious. The comment wasn’t in reference to her, specifically. It was in reference to Quaz’s comment about Instagram women and expectations (which is why I replied to him). Scroll up and check it out. I’ve never known anyone on the forum to get so upset over a misunderstanding and a person that neither of us have met. Lol, this is the funniest shit I’ve seen in a minute. Tsharpe, buddy, you are hilarious, LOL.

P.S. Someone please get this man a spa gift certificate or something.

2. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

No, you need a writing class to learn how to clearly articulate a coherent thought.

3. meowkittenmeow

If I had difficulty articulating my points, quaz wouldn’t have understood my comments. He more than understood as did almost everyone else that marked my comment as funny. You are the odd man out, buddy. No worries, I understand you are really upset. This seems to be an important subject for you. I will leave disclaimers in the future so that you aren’t confused. Have a lovely day, buddy.

4. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

In my original reply, I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you might have been using "sarcasm", but you chose the "smart ass" route. But in your small world if you think this upsets me then you run with it if makes you feel better.. .LOL

5. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

She's 5'9 and has a legit natural curvy body that is almost perfection. But she may have too big a chest for today's SI and especially Victoria's Secret. I think she has a legit chance to reach 500,000 followers o Instagram by the end of the year but it should be more. However you have to consider that many ladies on the gram get a huge bump because of who they dated, who they had an announced short hookup. Even a one day rumor of some affair with a celeb can send those numbers up quick. Zienna hasn't had any of that. She's been in a committed relationship with a man who has less than four thousand followers on his own account. There is no drama there, no juicy storyline and pretty much no celebrity angle, The fact that her man is black doesn't probably help.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. meowkittenmeow

This comment alone, lets me know that this upset you. In addition to that, you wouldn’t have gone back and forth for so long if it didn’t upset you. Listen, it’s ok to be upset about things. It’s also ok to feel passionate about subjects, even if that subject is Instagram models. As I mentioned before, I will write a disclaimer in the future so that you do not misunderstand. I hope this reply finds you in good health and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

7. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

I hope that soothes your soul, because you have some issues...LOL

8. meowkittenmeow

LOL, whatever helps you pull through this, buddy. I’ll be on later on this evening if you need to vent some more ;)

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

5'9 and all natural?? WOW! What is the catch? lol

10. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

Her breasts and butt look all natural to me. I've seen enough fake breasts and butts to know when someone's been enhanced.

11. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

How's work at the drive-thru theater...you know projecting and shit? Working at the concessions stand too? Your pretty good twisting things like a pretzel, and I see you brought the salt too? That's good, because I brought the popcorn.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Ok same scenario different women. We see this woman hanging out with Nicole Kopchak. I'm going for this one, you can have Nicole. Is that good or do we have to flip for it? Lol

13. meowkittenmeow

Awww, projection, lol, cute. ;)

14. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I know some guys that would LOVE to do that. lol.

15. JamalSpunky

Are we still talking about Zienna? if so she's all natural. She has a big enough ego to point this out to men or women who think she was altered or that she is wearing padding. That girl even displayed on her site a photo of an x-ray from a doctor visit to show that she was born with an extra rib, something very rare. I looked at enough angles of her breasts btw to be able to tell at this point if they were fake. They are not. And her butt is not overly huge or unnatural looking. It looks just right. Perfect in my eyes. But everything about her is perfect in my estimation. That's why she is my #1 instagram celeb crush. No one comes close.

16. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

@meowkittenmeow , I took your comment just the way you mention here. Thanks again lol

17. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I'm gonna tell Denise, @Elklodge ! Lol

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Nah, man! Let's run just like you called it lol! I'll still throw in Cote when I see her :D

19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I agree with all of you. I think she's a perfect example of how hard it is to get to the top. Think of all the gifted athletes and singers you've seen. Plenty of them were probably gifted and hard-working enough to make it but didn't. These are all tough businesses.

20. JamalSpunky

But we must also take into consideration what her view of success is. Yeah, I'm sure she wanted to be part of SI but she does get her share of lower tier model work appearing in swimwear mags, posters, catalogs, merchandise promos, etc. Her husband does modeling too and at times both are hired to model together for companies. I'm not sure what their financial situation is but they seem to be having quite the life.