Zienna Eve Sonne and her husband

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by MightyLighty, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

Are these two still together??
    I haven't seen any signs on social media that they're still together and the fact they don't follow each other on IG

3. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Warning: this is gonna be a long attempt at third-rate detective work and observations.......

This situation was/is strange. Since she was my fave Instagram gal and they made up my fave social media couple I made a point of checking in on their sites once a week. I mostly checked her site to be honest and I would check out his, her husband, from time to time and I also would look into their joint account every once in awhile.

As best as I can recall everything was going normal and then suddenly she stopped posting on her Instagram. She would typically post a few things every day or so which meant when I looked in on her site there were about a dozen of new pics to enjoy. But her site went dark for maybe close to a few weeks., maybe just a couple. When she came back I noticed she was no longer referring to herself as his wife anymore. And if I am not mistaken most of the few pics of him with her on her site had been taken down.

So this piqued my interest and I went to his site which is not nearly as active. All I got from him was some cryptic comments which could have meant anything. But a few pics of her which he had on his site were now gone as well.

Obviously this led me to believe they broke up. But it was so strange. Just before all this went down they were as lovey-dovey as ever, and then two weeks later they were no longer man and wife? Only thing I cold think of was that one of them was exposed as having some type of affair, major affair. But here's the thing with that....they were MARRIED, not just boyfriend-girlfriend. Even if an affair had been the cause one would think a married couple would try just a bit longer to see where their relationship stood before calling it quits, right? I mean they seemed to be so serious you would think each of their sites would have been shut down a month or so so they could get past the personal trauma and change. But they came back after a short stint as if they had made a final decision and had already moved on with their lives, without addressing it to their fans and confirming a split one way or another. She dropped his last name which of course can be done at a quick punch on a keyboard but we know the process of getting a divorce and going back to your original surname takes much longer from a legal perspective.

So if I was a betting man I would play my cards safe and claim they indeed went their separate ways. But there are other things that are suspicious other than the abruptness I explained above.

1- Their joint account was not deleted. Instead it became locked to anyone other than those who had already been official followers. Now if they had broken up and were so quick to make changes to their individual Instagram accounts, why not just get rid of the joint account that celebrated them as a couple? Why were casual folks like myself no longer allowed to peek inside?

2- Months after all of this there was someone on social media who identified their pic on some website, talked about them as if knew them personally and directed those who were interested (in getting in touch?) in them to go to their joint Instagram account.

3-Zienna retweeted a couple of times some commentary from someone else about people on social media in interracial relationships, particularly black men/white women being harassed.

So here's a theory I came up with...and its just a theory. They kinda faked a breakup in order to not get the harassment coming their way. She was increasingly getting some posts by white dudes ragging on her for her being with a black man. That type of racist bs didn't make up most of the posts filling up her account but enough to be concerning IMO. A couple of times she got into it with some of these people and you could tell she was upset. Reading all of that I thought to myself it might be best for her to, as sad as it sounds, to stop posting any images of her with her husband. And maybe the two of them came to that same conclusion and took it even further by suddenly erasing each other from their individual site and shutting down access to their joint account. I mean who knows what type of DMs she may have received. Dudes can be crazy and white guys feel they are entitled to the finest of their women. So that's my possible theory although I have no way to confirm it. I mean just as easily their relationship could have cracked under the pressure of all this unwanted scrutiny. Maybe he wanted her to cut back on her posting. Perhaps she felt he was being a drag on her potential. again, I'm just throwing shit at a wall and seeing if anything may stick.

A few times I checked for her romance status but she is not famous enough for gossipers to care or photographers to follow her around taking pics of her personal life. During Valentine day she had a photo of her celebrating at a table in a restaurant with some special other who was not included in the picture. But she talked about this "other" person as if she had been familiar with him for awhile. A lot of possibilities can be drawn from that.

Here's some stupid other stuff I will add. Based upon some pics she had posted from time to time (like silhouette pics of white females and black males in close contact, the occasional remarks from other followers acknowledging her preference for black men, her taking time to post social stuff ONLY when it involves black males (last time I checked) and her obsession with Caribbean/reggae music (her songs of choice for background sound, especially when she wants to dance), I would also venture a guess she is probably hooked up with a black dude. Whether it is her husband or someone else....whether he is indeed black...I can't confirm. Let me also state I haven't visited her page for a couple of months ever since Instagram has been eliminating access to non-subscribers so anything I wrote could be very dated and proven wrong based upon her most recent posts.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

LOL!!!!!! I respect the work ethic my dude! I've gone off on random research tangents myself. The internet is quite a place. Here's hoping she's happy with whomever, hopefully her husband.

Edit: You got me LOL!!! I did some quik looking and found this article from last August.

https://thegrio.com/2020/05/15/site-targets-interracial-couples/

Here's the highlight (I added emphasis):
    "A Danish model, who was previously married to a Black man, was added to the site but was unfazed by being targeted. “When we were still together, I would get messages almost daily,” Zienna Sonne said. “Unfortunately we live in a world where this is normal.”"

Last edited: May 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  5. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Good find, qaz. Shame that it seems they broke up. It's still suspicious to me. It happened so suddenly. She may be lying, continuing that cover story.

Also I wish reports like the one in your link would stop with the be about interracial relationships being targeted. That's too broad and the sites don't care about such relationships unless a white woman is involved....in particular if her partner is a black dude.

6. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

5lz39e.jpg

7. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I think I get how a big breakup could be slow in showing on her social media, etc. A divorce is painful, maybe she just wanted to pause and not broadcast it for a while. Just my guess.

I don't love "IR couples are being targeted" articles either. Outside of hard, unmanipulated stats they can get too sensationalistic and easily misused.

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

In the ensuing years since you wrote this, feminism has taken over and beautiful models and actresses are OUT

Instead we get Melissa McCarthy and Amy Schumer as "movie stars" and enjoy Gabby Sidibe and Leslie Jones on your TV screen

9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Bruh! When's the last time you saw Gabby Sidibe on tv LOL???

10. RicardoCooper

She was just on American Horror Story and Empire, keep up

11. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

Great find guys, glad I asked the question or I would've stayed oblivious to the whole situation, I only discovered them recently and started to believe this relationship never existed lol

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

She will live forever on streaming I guess LOL

13. RicardoCooper

Yessir...get your fix anytime :D

14. Devlin Wood

Devlin Wood New Member

I wish I could see more pictures of them together they are very beautiful

15. thomas-ed

thomas-ed New Member

Last edited: Apr 23, 2024