Zombie Fans : Walking Dead Season 2 Starts Tonight.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Michonne flipping out with the walkers in the woods had me worried for a second, until I realised she was flipping out against going it alone with a couple of armless walkers for company. :cool:
    Who else got the vibe that Michonne's lover committed suicide and took the little boy/Son along with him, by what was said that was the conclusion I came to??

As to the rest of the group no news is usually good news on Walking dead.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Interesting take. Didn't think of that.

3. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Well it's just a guess, been waiting for that kind of story to come in for a while, imagine world overrun by Zombies "real world style" I'd say a good 20% of survivors would eventually off themselves.

They only touched on that angle of the story when they found that guy hanging from the tree in the woods in the start of season 2 (or end of season one)

4. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

This was the kind of episode that makes TWD stand out. I like the slower character driven episodes punctuated by instances of zombie killing carnage.

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Me too, but I have to say I think he's holding up a lot better than I would during the zombie apocalypse.

Bingo. No matter how tough we may be.

6. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Anybody else see a Carol/Tyreese relationship brewing?

7. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing.

8. The Dark King

She killed the woman he loved or did you people forget lol

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

TV Drama 101 : They get involved for that very reason to add drama & tension, since he's still in the dark about that fact. Sets up for what will Tyreese do once he finds out if he & Carol are now together. Pay back as he originally planned or stay together?

10. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

This.

11. The Dark King

What are you talking about? He knows Rick told him

12. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Rick didn't get to tell him because they were interrupted by the walker breakout in the jail cells. There wasn't enough time to tell him.

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

This. Rick told Daryl about Carol & why she wasn't coming back, and he asked Daryl to have his back when he told Tyreese about Carol in case he flipped out like he did before after he discovered the bodies & wanted to find out who was responsible. That's why if Tyreese & Carol do end up bonding and getting in a relationship, it's going to be a big deal when he finds out about Carol and whether or not he flips out on her or forgives & forgets.

14. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Tyreese hooked up with Carol in the comics but then broke up with her when he got together with Michonne. They remained a couple until Tyreese died. Michonne hooked up with all the other black guys in the comic books after that. Obviously the show doesn't follow the comics, not exclusively.

15. The Dark King

I stand corrected my bad

16. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Damn. I didn't wanna know that, I didn't read the comics.

17. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Next time put a HUGE "spoiler alert" in red on top to warn people. Geez. Things can't be unread.:(

18. The Dark King

Holy shit Walking Dead wtf I mean seriously wtf

19. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

LOL! Walking Dead isn't fucking around.

20. The Dark King

no kidding no one is safe absolutely no one