Zombie Fans : Walking Dead Season 2 Starts Tonight.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Oct 16, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Which shows he can still make good choices and as far as the third guard he didn't need him, no one saw that bs Noah deal at the end. Her wanting to keep someone there against their will made no sense especially after her whole speech about people always coming back. And again offering asylum to a bunch of strangers is the act of a compassionate and thoughtful man also keep in mind the dude running hurt one of his people he couldn't be trusted anyway.

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

And this is why y'all are my favorites. Such smart men :smt060

3. The Dark King

You're pretty dope yourself

4. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

It just occurred to me that The Walking Dead has the largest Black cast on TV (On a non-"black" show)

Tyreese
    Sasha
    Father Gabriel
    Michonne
    Morgan
    Noah

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
  5. The Dark King

They just mentioned this in an article. I think it had a lot to do with how people criticized the t-dawn character

6. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Hey, Rick is still a southern white cop. Bob was an unarmed black man trying to run away. Even in the zombie apocalypse, shit don't change. ...LMAO!!!!!

Rick is still my dog, though. I wander if they're going to address the fact that Shane was right about what a person would have to become to successfully lead the group in the zombie apocalypse. Pretty much, everything Rick is doing now, is what Shane would have done and how he would've handled things.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
  7. The Dark King

Shane tried to take dude's family

8. samson1701

Yes, there was that. Forgot all about it. ...lol

Question; if Rick had just threw up his hands and said, "Fine, take them. They are yours." Do you think his wife would still be alive? And, which would be worse for him, her being dead or her being alive but with Shane?

BTW, don't get me twisted, I'm Team Rick all the way. Always have been. Even when he was playing farmer John.

9. The Dark King

Nah because Shane didn't know how to get along with the group. Shane was more of a loner and in the apocalypse you need people and Shane wasn't a people person so it would have been just him Laurie and the Son and the baby on the way and I don't think it would have worked out to well

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Shane would have thrown in with the Governor and then try to off him and take over his spot if/when the opportunity presented itself.

11. The Dark King

provided he cared enough to go looking for the other people.

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Unless he found someplace that was self contained for protection and stocked with food and supplies, he would eventually have to have contact with other people , especially to increase chances of survival.

The thing with Shane however would be any group he would voluntarily be in or lead would most likely only have people with skills that he viewed as necessary to help the group to survive. So no Eugene's, and probably no kids unless they knew how to handle any weapons and were not afraid to use them on humans or zombies, like Carl.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  13. The Dark King

What about the baby? Abortion?

14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Agree with this.
    I agree what Keegan Michael Key said during the Talking Dead. Rick has gone through so much doublecrossing he is now 'one chance, then your done'. I think ricks character change makes a lot of sense and also what he did running down that clown. Its a harch world they live in.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

If we're talking about him taking Rick's family as his own, then he would most definitely look to have a group with skills to help him and "his" family survive, especially a baby. Someone with medical skills would be in his group specifically to insure the survival of the baby.

16. The Dark King

It's actually really smart and gives you the best chance possible

17. The Dark King

Exactly, can't play nice guy when every decision is literally life or death.

18. samson1701

It has been brought to my attention that my post with the Ferguson joke may have been too much. I messed up. It was in poor taste. My bad.

I'll do better in the future.

19. The Dark King

:smt023:smt023:smt023

20. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I didn't even catch the joke/insult, but I applaud you for stepping up and owning up to it and apologizing. Thanks for giving us a good example on that point. We can all get carried away sometimes just fighting for the fight's sake. Respect is due.