Zombie Fans : Walking Dead Season 2 Starts Tonight.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Those last 2 episodes there were nothing but big clues all over the place that they got in over their heads.

She's done doing that after that last episode. That knife swipe to the belly opened her eyes to that fact.

2. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I totally agree!! The photos on the wall of the bashed heads were a clue too. They were all males so somebody is going to get bashed with the bat! I'm thinking Darrel.

Yeah, the swipe was a reality check!

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I liked the last episode. The women showed that they didn't need the men to hold up the crazy. Girl Power!!!

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I'm still watching TWD but it's getting tedious.

I'm still hoping there's a way to end the zombie apocalypse instead of just surviving it.
    Waiting now for Michonne to get knocked up.:smt026

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Why do you want the zombie apocalypse to end? Then the show will need:-O

6. archangel

You know how to bite a dick eugene. I mean that with the utmost respect

:smt043

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

"...grabbing a turd by the clean end." LMAO

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

9. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

Carol is a savage!

10. Addolorata

Addolorata Active Member

Can't wait to see Lucille fuck someone up.

11. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

12. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

So who was it?? Glenn? Abraham? Michonne? Glenn's my 1st pick because everyone was facing the RV but him. After the 1st hit, they looked up at Negan and no RV was in sight. Abraham's my 2nd because when faced with the bat durning he line up he rose with his chest out. Willing to "take it like a man" as Negan said while pounding. Michonne 3rd because she didn't flinch durning the line up. I want to exclude her because that might cause racial tension about the show killing off another black and he's not know for really killing women. Hmmmmmmmm.

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

It's still hard for me to believe there were that many Saviors running around in the Georgia woods and Rick and Co. had no clue they were out there.

That last scene looked like there were 30-50 Saviors(!!).

IMO Negan had to beat someone that his own group would respect as worthy of being killed.
    Smashing a woman or Rick's son might seem weak, in my mind.
    If Rick is killed, the dramatic heart of the show dies.

I kind of suspect Glen is the one who bought it.
    Or maybe Daryl, since he seems like the one character who wouldn't say a word as he was being beaten to death.

Personally the show is getting hard to watch because there's nothing hopeful about it.

Just pure hell, tragedy, death and zombies.

Should have tried to make it work with the Governor.
    At least they had numbers.:smt081

14. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Someone just sent me this:
    [​IMG]
    Shadow of Carl's hat?????? There's really no need in trying to figure it out. They're going to make it who they want it to be.

15. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Wasn't it Negan's group that in an earlier episode said he kills the youngest to make an example?

16. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

The season finale was heart-wrenching for sure! that show is so damn good! I'm thinking it's probably Rick's son Carl only because it's very dramatic it's not the main character but strong ties to the main character...

I hope that they didn't kill Glenn

Ugh now we have to wait forever :/

17. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I don't remember!!! Or was it the hill top???? Dammit, I can't remember!

18. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

People who read the comic are pissed because they didn't show who got beat and the brutal beating.

Same people who were pissed about the Glenn cliff hanger. They want to know everything now and see it done in the most brutal fashion possible.

19. archangel

I thought it was coral I mean carl... but it is possible that was a guy since negan is suppose to be soft on the kids and women

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I think they stuck to the comic's plot line and killed Glen. Here's why:

1. Glen is one of the original group members and it's been quite some time since any OGM has been killed.

2. Extra emotional gut shot if Glen is killed and then we find out Maggie has lost the baby.

It's definitely not Rick or Carl. Rick is the primary person he wants to fall in line as leader so he didn't get it. Negan quite specifically said to the Saviors prior to administering the beating that if any of Rick's group made a sound or tried to stop the beating that they were to " pull out the kid's other eye and feed it to his dad". If Carl was on the receiving end of the bat he wouldn't have said that particular line. Just my two cents however.