Zombie Fans : Walking Dead Season 2 Starts Tonight.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Oct 16, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Fair point I forgot most people are sheep and just go along to get along. My only contention is dude walks around exposed like that on his orders he's killing best friends and family members just on gp. Usually guys like that create an us vs them attitude. Like I said I am probably thinking way too much into it just can't wait to see how his society works. How do people not turn on each other like " fuck you you killed my brother, father, cousin etc"
    You got me working side by side with dudes who terrorized and killed loved ones. I don't get how you bond after that.

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You're assuming he's killing best friends and family members to get people to fall in line. If that were the actual case, since he knows Carl is Rick's son, then Carl is the person he most likely killed. But he did a random pick more or less.

Also thinking out loud with this, how do we know Negan won't pull a Game of Thrones hostage/ward move with Carl to further insure Rick falls in line? That's what I would do considering Rick and crew didn't know how big or organized the Saviors were or even where their home base is at the moment.

3. The Dark King

But remember the encounter with Abraham and Darryl. They said that's what they do they just pick someone at random and kill them not knowing or caring who they are to the other people there.

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

In the comic book, Negan ends up in the jail cell built by Morgan in Alexandria.

Hard to see that scenario playing out on the TV series.:smt101

5. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I'm going to stick with my original thoughts. Glenn got the bat.

6. The Dark King

Agreed

7. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

It's time for one of the originals to go

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

That sucks but I've read that scenario as a popular bet in different places online.

Kill that useless fat fuck Eugene. Glenn is the only character I really identify with.:cool:

Not a pussy or emotionless psychopath. Just trying to survive.

9. The Dark King

Far from useless very valuable member

10. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I think it's a hard decision for them to make. Lol

11. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I keep reading Glenn's contract was up so makes sense they'd kill him off.

I would have sided with the idea of taking Carl as hostage so Rick would comply.

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

And Dwight specifically made a point to tell Darryl and Rosita after Denise was killed that " You are going to take us to your community and let us take what & WHO we want." They may kill someone to make their point when they first come across a new group or community, but I'll willing to bet they also take people from groups, if they are large enough, to keep the remainder compliant. And I'm basing all of this on just some of things that we have seen or heard thus far on how they operate.

Also food for thought but what if all of the people who Negan trust and surround himself with have no family or friends they care about? Remember the redhead and her "Give No Fucks" attitude? Carol shot the dude she was fucking and her attitude about that even with him demanding they kill Carol for it and get him medical attention was "Meh. He's just a body to keep my bed warm."

13. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Ms. Stizzy tried to send me a video today but it was pulled from the net before i could see it. She texted: "It was the complete last scene but at the end it showed Glenn. It showed him being hit, he stood up, showed Maggie's face then he went down. I can't find it now"

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

If it was indeed legit, no surprise that AMC & Walking Dead production shut that down. They do a good job of keeping a tight lid on all their big spoilery stuff. We aren't learning shit until October.

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Yeah, she was totally callous about him. But I wonder how they keep a group together with that lack of regard. Or is it just fear of Negan that keeps everyone on the level?

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Probably works the same way a gang or cartel works. As long as Negan has the brains to provide for and the swag/balls combo to keep them organized they'll follow him. Someone comes along who's badder & with a better way of doing things, he'll get knocked off.

17. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Lord of the Flies.

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

"Please, let me explain the rules of the boat. Rule number one, it's my boat. Rule number two, it is my boat. And if there remains any confusion about rules one and two, I offer rule number three, it's my goddamn boat. If it weren't for me, you'd all be burned. You're welcome."

19. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I guess they don't get it! Lol

20. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Give someone an inch....