Zombie Fans : Walking Dead Season 2 Starts Tonight.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I know that they have changed a lot of what happens in the TV series from the comic series in order to keep even those who have read the comics guessing. People who've read the comic series keep talking about a black dude that was supposedly part of the group when it started and it sounds nothing like T-Dog. I'm wondering if it's the one brother from the first episode of season one and are they planning on him coming back? There is also this black chick who uses samurai swords that everyone is speculating will show up next season. There were rumors after the last season finale of True Blood that the sister from that show was possibly going to be joining the The Walking Dead to play this character. Both shows have denied the rumors as they don't want to give away anything involving what will happen with either show.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It would be one hell of a cross over since both take place in the south.

3. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Looks like shit is going to get deep this fall for the new season.

5. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

I wanna know wtf that was with the two zombies chained to it.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I've been cheating and read the comics. Next season is gonna be off the chain

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Funkey Monkey!!!! :prayer:

It's a woman. In fact the Black woman I mentioned a few post back.

I haven't read the comics but know some of what's to come from friends who have.

8. ReginaStar

ReginaStar New Member

I'm praying the deteer from the deaths in the comics cause I'm gonna be pissed if they kill off those folks.

9. ReginaStar

ReginaStar New Member

T dog is not the same character in the comic book. The one from the comic book was not put in the tv. series. The black chick aired in the last episode.

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Two rumors/theories currently being tossed around online after last night's episode are:

1) T-Dog is in fact the character Tyrese from the comics and he will become more like the character is portrayed in the comics in the upcoming season.

2) The character Tyrese maybe introduced in the upcoming season once the when the group gets to the prison.

11. Brittney

Oh okay. I didn't read all the posts before I asked. But I remember seeing something somewhere about a black woman that's going to be in the next season. Do know how it is that she's got 2 armless zombies chained to her that aren't trying to eat her?

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

The backstory of the two zombies from what I have heard is they are her dead brother and her dead boyfriend. Besides having no arms I believe neither have their bottom jaws, hence why they aren't trying to eat her. Kind of hard to eat someone if they can't grab or bite them huh? :smt106 Don't know if that is how it will play out on the TV series since they have altered some things. Just have to wait and see.

13. blackbull1970

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

UPDATE:

One of the show producers has just confirmed that rumor # 1 not true and rumor # 2 somewhat true. They will be introducing the character of Tyrese but are staying mum to the fact whether it will be in the new season or in season 4 since the plan is to have the new storyline carry over into the following season. T-Dog will actually be more active in the new season and the word as well of interest in bringing back the brother Morgan and his son Dwayne from the season 1 first episode, possibly in season 4.

15. blackbull1970

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

17. Brittney

Ohh, I don't remember if I saw whether or not they had bottom jaws. Okie dokie. We shall see.

Lmao!

18. Stheno

Stheno New Member

lol i avoided this topic this days because i saw the episode today .. usually i watch it as soon as i can .

can not wait to see the next season ..:p

19. Jase

Jase Active Member

20. Brittney

I miss the Walking Dead. What am I supposed to watch after Once Upon a Time and before Breakout Kings???