Zombie Fans : Walking Dead Season 2 Starts Tonight.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Oct 16, 2011.

1. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

We don't :(

I was just grateful that we are 33 hours behind the US

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I thought you were 13 hours ahead? :rolleyes:

3. wtarshi

Yes, I am on future land, but past land when it comes to US shows

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Note for after the Zombie Apocalypse: Don't trust any mother fuckers calling themselves simply The Governor, The President, The Pope, The King, The Duke or The Boss because chances are their ass might be crazy & power hungry....:smt045

5. orejon4

Was that Shane's head in one of those tanks?

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

No. It looks as if all the heads are still animated and they have some significance for him. :smt102 Note the pilot, who obviously died or allowed to die after telling where his men were & Michonne's two walkers who they were studying after they were beheaded.

7. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

that dood is cray, im curious whats up with all those heads in fish tanks.

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I think it was just to let everyone know right off the bat just how off he is even though he does come across as seemingly rational in demeanor.

9. wtarshi

Man is batshit cray cray.

Think the 2 beheaded zombies are her brothers?

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

The comic backstory is they were her boyfriend & his best friend, but since they have changed quite a few things on the TV show to keep people who have read the comic interested & guessing what will happen next, the brothers angle could be one of the TV series take on who they are/were.

11. wtarshi

Ahhhh thanks the Ra

12. orejon4

Aha, that was the pilot! I thought the head looked familiar, but with all the formaldehyde, who can be sure? :)

13. orejon4

Is anyone else ticked off about the senselessness of her self-sacrifice tonight?

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So glad shes gone. I hated that chick. Mad about Tdawg though

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Better that they killed her off this way than the way both she & the baby were actually killed off in the comic, because that was a sad & fucked up death especially for the baby. Hopefully they don't plan to use it for another character.

T-Dawg pretty much everyone knew as coming sooner or later. At least they had him go out like a hero. We don't know if Carol is actually dead yet, so if she's not then he didn't die in vain.

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

How did she and her baby die in print?? Were they the lunchtime buffet special??:(

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yeah, that was ill. That kid got ice in his veins!! :smt103

His dad has to be sick, he lost his wife while she was giving birth to a baby that may not be his. Now he may be raising the son of his best friend that tried to kill him! The plot thickens

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Having that kid to begin with was selfish as fuck on her part

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It wasn't the zombies. I won't say how they died just yet because I want to see how the situation with the baby plays out and if it survives. That's why I said hopefully they don't plan on killing off another character in that same way if they end up as the person responsible for caring for the baby since they have killed off Lori in a totally different way.

20. FG

FG Well-Known Member

What was she going to do? Go to the abortion clinic down the street?:smt004