The future is woman!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Paniro188, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

A white woman being able to say what she wants to the police without getting gunned down or even arrested is not a new thing.

3. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

A pretentious conversation is much different running from the police or fighting them and etc.

I posted this because while many feminists argue about men abusing power, women are just as capable of the behavior as well .

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This is how Hillary speaks to everyone beneath her, and Bill at home.
    Since she is a Hillary shill ex-worker, we know where and whom she learned this behavior from.

5. meowkittenmeow

Running from or fighting the police is never a requirement to be gunned down, but that is another story.

I agree, women are notorious for predatory behavior, and toxic femininity. Unfortunately, they normally attempt to find a way to blame men for their actions. I suppose she did this because of the "patriarchy"?

6. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Nope, but you certainly play a part in your own demise.

7. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yup! She's clearly trying to work her privilege. Not just the privilege she was born into, but her position and access to high level officials. Disgusting. Kudos to the officers for staying professional and not backing down

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I would have given her a warning. Then arrested her. Can't see letting some strange woman hold me up and talk to me like she raised me. Not happening.

Respect to the officers, they handled it well in their own way.

9. K

K Well-Known Member

I really think the officer should have shut her down right off and moved along. He shouldn't have kept entertaining the bullshit. She's a piece of work. Nothing new, I've seen it many times.

10. DudeNY12

Yes. They did let her rant on a bit long with the BS.

11. meowkittenmeow

Not always

12. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Well if you are in the process of committing a crime, get caught and decide to run you have played a part I'm your own demise. Is the cop right if not under threat? Absolutely not! But there is a great chance you wouldn't have had to deal with the cops had you not committed a crime or escalated it.

I know I know we want to think that black men are just walking along the lake side skipping rocks on the water and sniffing flowers and evil cops came up and started shooting, but that just about never is the case now is it?

13. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Hahaha. If you think for one second, that your average WW could mouth off like that to a New Jersey State Trooper and not find her ass eating gravel and thrown in the clink, you better re-think.

15. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

They really had patience with that woman. I don’t think I’d have listened to all that. Commissioner my foot.

16. DudeNY12

I can't speak for the rep of NJSP troopers, but those cops were Tenafly PD.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol. But still Joisey cops.:p And they're the worst! .

The reason this bitch got to yak so much is because she dropped that she "was responsible for 4000 cops".
    I bet deep down they knew this was going somewhere, so they towed the line....
    She foolishly thought it was going nowhere and stepped over the line. Silly woman.

18. meowkittenmeow

Never? Lol, wow dude, wow. It happens pretty often annually, but I know how you like to turn a blind eye to such things, so, I’ll leave it be.

19. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

I said JUST ABOUT NEVER.

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Funny how that demise is unevenly distributed. Do you believe black people should have equal protection under the law?