3000 Hondurans plan to charge U.S Border

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

(News the MSM won't cover)

"We're going to drop in on Donald Trump':
    Job-seeking mother-of three who "fears for her family's safety" says president 'has to take us in' as she joins northbound migrant group entering Guatemala that has DOUBLED in size to 3000.

[​IMG]

• Up to 3,000 migrants crossed from Honduras into Guatemala on Monday
    • Washington DC warned that migrants should not try to enter the United States illegally
    • Andrea Fernandez, 24, who left Honduras with a newborn baby, a 5-year-old daughter, and 7-year-old son because she said she could not find work
    [​IMG]
    • Central American countries are under mounting pressure from U.S. President Donald Trump's administration to do more to curb mass migration
    • Rows of Guatemalan police in black uniforms, some wearing helmets and shields, initially blocked migrants from reaching a customs booth
    • [​IMG]
    • Mexico's migration institute said in a statement on Monday that march participants would need to follow immigration rules to enter the country, without specifying the criteria
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nt-group-entering-Guatemala-DOUBLED-size.html

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Funny how the focus is NEVER on why people would be willing to walk hundreds of miles to the US. What is going over there that has everyone is such fear. Instead we reduce them to boarder jumpers. Smh

3. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

https://explorer.usaid.gov/cd/HND Go to this link and you can search how much aid/$ the US has sent to any country, you can see that last year the US gave over $175 MILLION in 2017/18 to Honduras with a good chunk going to violence prevention and human rights and security programs. Its always AMAZING to me to see how much we give to foreign countries to try to make things better and yet people still have to flee countries like Honduras looking for a better life here in the US. We should all be OUTRAGED at the inefficient use of our tax dollars on the international stage.

4. The Dark King

They pay dictators hush money that money is not for any kind of aid

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It began with 160...it's now swelled to 4000 and growing..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm guessing this an orchestrated "October Surprise" perfectly-timed by Dems for the mid-terms. An apparent draw-your battle-lines-and-stand-behind-them 'showdown'.

[​IMG]

The State Department confirmed to the Washington Examiner Tuesday afternoon that the “large group of migrants is making its way north to Mexico and onwards” to the U.S. border.

“We are concerned that these migrants have been the victims of false promises by those seeking to exploit them,” a State official wrote in an email.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  6. The Dark King

What you post should be considered the same as yelling fire in a crowded theater. You think 4000 people are traveling by foot hundreds of a mile for what? Netflix and an IPad?
    And the executive branch does not need the okay from congress to protect US borders that's a flat out lie and if it were necessary the GOP has control of the house and the Senate so how exactly does it fall on Dems.

7. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Interesting cuz I work at the Cali/Mex border and see border politics first hand. Some of my co-workers are Hispanic whose parents were immigrants yet they are proud Trump supporters who look down on Mexicans like "I'm not like you".

Then you have the rich folk who have some of these people as yard workers or nannies for they're spoiled kids in California. I'm a BM from the southeast so this was never something I thought about till I go out here.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This is not about immigrants. It's about illegals flouting our immigration laws. They are in place for a reason.
    "I'm not like you" isn't denying their own heritage, it's exactly what they say - "I'm not like you, l did it the fair and law-abiding way. Go to the back of the line."

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Fire? Or facts.

[​IMG]

Lst me ask you a question...because at this point I'm thoroughly convinced that you are obtusely ignorant to reality, or live in an absolute bubble in your rich neighborhood.

Have you even gone to sections of New York's community where there is an abundance of homelessness?

My question to you is; where do you propose these thousands of people are going to sleep when they arrive?

[​IMG]

Because they're not going to sleep in a hole in the ground, that's for sure - they're going to be given housing, Medical Care, free legal, food and jobs.

How you can walk down streets and see Americans suffering - homeless, sleeping on the street and then say "let these people in" who have no ties to this country, and give them preferential treatment .... SMH.

Until you clear the alley-ways and the bridges and the streets of the homeless ...don't dare tell me that we should grant these people preferential treatment above Americans and all other limmigrants who are waiting to come into this country legally.

10. The Dark King

This isn't an either or situation and you could easily say the same thing about jobs. No foreigners like you or my parents should ever be allowed to work until we have 100% unemployment for natural born Americans. The truth is more than likely these people will receive minimum services if any and will be come part of the poverty stricken here but again its far better than where they come from where certain death is the alternative.
    We can afford to be compassionate we choose not to. We ALWAYS have money for wars and tax cuts for the wealthy but for some reason when it comes to being decent to other people we have to start watching our pennies. Its like passing a homeless guy on the way to buying a two Ferraris in cash and telling the homeless guy to stop begging and get a job when he asks for spare change.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Sorry, you can't use the job example with me because one of the reasons I was able to stay was, I and my husband had to prove that he could take care of me financially. And if I wanted to sponsor any of my family here, I and they had to show they could self-sustain and l had to show finances that l could sustain them as a back-up..

Your argument that these people are destitute so we should unequivocally provide everything, including unabated entry, is stale. While some are genuine refugee seekers, most are coming for the benefits and work. Do they look undernourished or underclothed to you, proudly carrying their flags?

[​IMG]

They're breaking through barriers - they respect no laws. None of these people are vetted. Who are they?

In fact, l watched a video on Facebook where these people were getting paid as they started their lines - they were given cash and a man was just going up and down up paying them and people were laughing and cheering - you honestly think that it's some humanitarian crisis that just happened to appear? This is orchestrated.

Let's first save the people from the South side of Chicago from violence before we take on 3 violent countries population problems.

12. The Dark King

The job thing is perfect because again that's a job that could go to someone here. Why should you or any other immigrant be allowed to work before a natural born US citizen. I'm just using your logic. They are fleeing oppression and death, spend one year in a third world country, where there are no opportunities even worst no rule of law you'd flee to safety too. Please find and share this video so we can all be on the same page.

13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've already accepted that Trump will win the 2020 election. When them 2020 presidential debates come around, it's gonna look so bad on national television for whoever is the democratic Presidential nominee when they discuss illegal immigration.

14. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

True but the interesting thing about America is that it was founded on some immigration and rape, war, slavery and pilgrimage. Land was taken from the rightful natives and the survivors were told to kick rocks. Yet the same folks whose ancestors who were in charge of these things are now the gate keepers and now dealing with the karma of that. Yet we sweep that part under the rug.

Some of these Mexican co-workers had parents/grandparents who did the very same thing who also we're illegal at one point some still are quiet as kept. I know now we can't change the past but the irony is sometimes baffling.

15. The Dark King

How? The Republicans control all three branches of government how does this look bad on them?

16. The Dark King

The real issue for 2020 is gonna be jobs and you won't be able to blame it on illegals when all your retail and a lot of other jobs are simply automated. Your average person won't buy that nonsense when that becomes the reality

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. It's only 3000 people. Do you know how big Texas is???

As to where they will sleep, I suppose where all those Syrian refugees we didn't let in the country were going to be housed.

The reality is most of these folks will be sent home. Not sure why conservatives are freaking out. If Trump and the GOP didn't have such a hardon to put these people in U.S. jails, it wouldn't be a crisis.

18. andreboba

Really?? Dems have said they're in favor of common sense immigration laws and a path to citizenship for illegals already working in the USA. The Dems solutions polls well with most American voters.

It's the Republicans who are going to look lost when it comes to illegal immigration. They control every branch of government and don't need one Democratic vote to pass anything.

Same bullshit with Trump calling Dems obstructionists. You can't 'obstruct' if the other side doesn't need your votes.

The irony is that for a few years there's been a net reduction in illegal immigration.

The other ugly lie the GOP dumps on the American people is that it's those dirty, criminal minded illegals from South and Central America who are the real illegal immigration problem.

The fact is, MOST illegal immigration to this country happens from people legally acquiring visas then not going home when they expire.

Build a wall, blah, blah, blah.....those are racist scare tactics. Fear the Brown invasion from the South.

Bottom line, Republicans don't know how to LEAD. They control Congress, the Senate and the WH and can't find a solution to our immigration problems??

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Swelled to 5000 and rising...
    Heading straight to WestChester NY and DC.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Viva El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala and Mexico!
    TDK and AB..They're all coming to stay with you, lol.

20. andreboba

There's something odd about this march. Illegals don't masse by the thousands and simply walk to our Southern border.
    Your chances of being processed and granted asylum by U.S. Border Patrol are greater if you arrive with fewer people.

You have countries including Mexico letting these people enter their own territory illegally, not knowing if any from this huge group will decide to stay, and continue marching south.

Clearly this was organized. Maybe Mexico, Honduras, etc. to embarrass Trump. Maybe some on the Left, but that would be stupid because it would promote building Trump's wall.

Or, it could be operatives on the Right to give Republicans a stronger issue to run on in the midterms.

These people act like they're all leaving active war zones.

These people aren't stupid and know Trump's immigration policy is to lock people up. So why would sooo many people come at the same time??

There's another story going on here. The timing is just too suspicious.