#BLEXIT. The Black National Movement to #walkaway

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

“BLEXIT is a frequency for those who have released themselves from the political orthodoxy. It is a rebellion led by Americans wishing to disrupt the simulation of fear.
    BLEXIT is a renaissance. It is our formal declaration of independence.”

Black men and women from across the country detailing their personal journeys to political and ideological independence.
    [​IMG]

Sample of the many examples..
    - #BLEXIT supporter.. v v v
    [​IMG]
    His Twitter Clip: https://mobile.twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1057238718204010496/video/1

- Confronted by another Black man for wearing the MAGA hat, his response to him WHY. he wears it is profound (it has NOTHING to do with Trump). ..v v v

[​IMG]
    BLEXIT is about the individual journeys of free thinkers across the country connected by a vision and the values we hold dear. Join us, and define your BLEXIT.
    Blexit.com

2. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I saw this yesterday somewhere. OK, fellow BM... Any of you suddenly feeling enlightened by the esteemed Kanye (and C. Ownes) and are ready to join their movement?:).

I'll keep my black *ss where I am, and they can think what they want:).

3. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Im all for free thinking, going against "group think". The problem arises when people start to demonize one side or the other, whether liberal or conservative, there are pros and cons on both sides.

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I find it strange that the Democratic Party who is no longer in power is under attack from all sides, including from our left flank, while the Republicans bear no responsibility whatsoever for the current climate and POTUS dodges raindrops

I also find it weird that the party that gave us the first Black President and the first female nominee for President in history is the party that needs to be "fixed"

The only #Blexit I support is the thinking black man separating from the ghetto. I'm all for that

Since this is an anonymous board, I can admit that there are some Trump initiatives/exec orders I do agree with. This is called "centrism." They are not worth burning down the entire country, though

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Did you watch this man's clip? He says the very thing you just did.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

No Loki that's not true right now. Yes at one point there were reasonable Republicans that no longer exists. They all support hateful rhetoric and the dismantling of the social safety net. N 80s

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well that's their point. They're speaking to those who want to move on and UPwards.

8. DudeNY12

Yeah, OK. Well... Of those things that I can control... I'd say I've done and continue to do just fine. I don't need anyone else to think for me, and I definitely don't need Kanye's wisdom.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes you have done fine. Good for you.

For those that have not, their progress is being stunted and stalled if not thwarted by those whom want this country to fail. For their own personal, selfish reasons. Stop blocking their own attempts to improve their lives.

Watch the clip of the man with the Black MAGA hat. He came forward from living in the sewers, and his message resonates. His dignity became self-evident from self reliance and perserverance in the face of enormous (covert) sabotage.

10. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Too bad they launched this psy-op nonsense at the exact same time that the GOP, which is purportedly the better option for black people, is actively purging black voters from the rolls and preventing black people from registering to vote in order to hold on to power in Georgia...

https://www.newstatesman.com/world/...-georgia-everything-you-need-know-about-voter

...and while daddy Trump keeps referring to the black gubernatorial candidates in Florida and Georgia as "low IQ" and "incompetent" in spite of their educational backgrounds and records working in government.

11. Frederick

I agree with all of this except the part about the internal strife within the Democrat party. Reform is necessary. The party leadership of Democrats is worthless.

Chuck Schumer is actually aiding and abetting Trump by letting him fast track judicial nominees.

https://www.vox.com/2018/8/30/17797770/chuck-schumer-trump-judicial-nominees

http://time.com/5066679/donald-trump-federal-judges-record/

The Senate leadership of the Dems created a record number of vacancies on the federal courts because they got bullied for six years when they had the majority under Obama, and now they're helping the GOP pack the courts.

The Democratic leadership is fucking INCOMPETENT and has to go. They don't know how to do anything but raise money from big donors. When it comes to electoral strategy, they're an embarrassment. The Democrats didn't just magically find themselves in this hole on November 8, 2016. They spent years losing seats on the state and local level by enacting losing strategies.

If the party doesn't change now, then they might as well dissolve because they're on the path to permanent minority status in spite of the changing demographic in the country.

12. Frederick

^THIS.

Look at Lindsey Graham. He went from criticizing Trump for being a bigot in 2016 to cheerleading Trump's every move.

Graham is out there today backing Trump up on repealing the 14th amendment via executive order (which isn't even possible) just to help the pre-election race baiting efforts.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

"The 14th amendment was adopted in 1868, after the American Civil War, and addresses the equal protection and rights of former slaves."

There are non-Americans who abuse it for their own gain. Is that fair?

“We’re the only country in the world where a person comes in and has a baby, and the baby is essentially a citizen of the United States ... with all of those benefits,” Trump said.

Russians, Asians, Africans, Irish, Nordics, Latin Americans, etc all flock here before their due dates in coordinated enterprises to abuse the 14th amendment.
    If you think that's ok, then you do. Others disagree with it. Every other country has srtict guidelines of country of residency.

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I wish everyone would stop saying its not possible. Its absolutely possible this whole thing is made up and when they control all levels of government who is going to stop them. They are destroying votes they are literally purging votes so they don't need the people to agree on anything anymore. They got their tax cuts they could care less about the law at this point. Be prepared for at least another decade or two of this horseshit

15. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Know such thing as free thinking if republicans are basically telling you to join them and do things there way. Kaepernick is a free thinker who criticized both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. I guarantee you conservatives don't respect his free thinking. This is just a ploy to get people to choose one party over another because elections are coming up. Now it's let's play nice with black people time. Tariq Nasheed described it as going from one plantation to another.

If people TRULY respected free thinkers then they would leave the decision up to them without judgement and they wouldn't want ANYTHING from them. BLEXIT is a con just like the entire political system.

BTW, Kanye just posted this message on twitter: https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1057382916760707072

"My eyes are now wide open and now realize I’ve been used to spread messages I don’t believe in. I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative !!!"

16. Frederick

LOL, you seen this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looks like #blexit is cancelled.

You can keep spinning if you want to, but we all know that this birthright citizenship nonsense plus all of Trump's race baiting from the last week led to this.

17. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Can't argue a bit of it.

18. DudeNY12

Interesting! I wonder if those wide open eyes are also seeing how he was given the floor and once again made a fool of himself, but this time in the Oval Office.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes l saw it. #BLEXIT isn't Kanye. It's a Movement to be free from group think. I saw a tweet where he said he introduced Candice to the logo guy who was afraid to identify himself. No where did it or does it say Kanye created BREXIT. Candace did. Read up on it.

20. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

UK also has Ius Soli.