Australian Women and European Women I Would Like To Hear From You

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by ILoveYouWhiteWomen, Jun 9, 2012.

1. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

ILoveYouWhiteWomen New Member

Since I have indeed encountered some Australian women and European women on this forum I would like to hear from them about where they live and how others think about interracial relationships in their culture.

Please feel free to share.

2. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

I will come back in and reply after I walk my Kangaroos and feed the Koalas....:)

3. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Ahh the things we have to do when we live in the outback.

4. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

I see but everyone knows that Koalas are much more tamer than Kangaroos.

5. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Which Are?

6. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I've always been curious about Aussie workouts...boomerang throwing looks like it'd be hard on the wrists and shoulders, and wrestling crocodiles seems downright dangerous. How do you Aussie women handle it so well?

7. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Question: What got you all interested in Black men?

To my knowledge I really don't see many images of Black men with white women in Australia though I could be wrong.

8. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

We get taught how to wrestle crocs at a young age Tam,,,, it is a skill one needs to master in order to survive here as a toddler.. Boomerang morning workouts are the best when on the back of a horse.... bareback ofcourse,,,,,, its the Aussie way...

9. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Wait til tarshi sees this. :p

10. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Yes,,, I passed her on the dirt track walking her Red Kangaroos,,,, hopefully she should be on soon............

11. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

just came back from my walkabouts to see this thread. since our last discussion, i've moved back on the farm and have been trying to find a man who will keep me.

must go, the sheep are exhausted from peddling to keep the internetz working

12. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

LMAO

I have found that the pigs will peddle faster for their chow........

13. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

Thank god I'm not the only one. >.<

As fer the interwebs...in the land where toilets flush clockwise it's gerbils.

The farm is calling.....

14. wtarshi

tis true and they fart less.

if you want to come visit me, just follow the track that winds back to an old fashioned shack...i'm on the road to gundagai

15. wtarshi

i knew you'd be looking for one as well.

it's what real women do, and you're a real woman

16. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Oh I rejoice, for we are young and free,,,,,,,, I am just by the billabong....

17. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

What a coincidence, I'm camped by a billabong, under the shade of a coolabah tree. I'm singing, watching and waiting 'til my billy boils. Hmmm...Who'll come a waltzing matilda with me??

Ooo..and wait until that pesky jumbuck comes down here to drink, I'll snag him for my tuckerbag.

18. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Blimey mate.

19. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

What I want to know from the dazzling Aussies on this board~

Now I've heard a lot of the wild life in Australia will kill you unannounced. Is this totally true?

And do you all have altars dedicated to Steve Erwin?

Shit like this makes me think back to early days on the nets when people actually asked me if we had electricity here and do I really swim with sharks.
    Duh. And duh.

Good times.

20. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Unless of course your Steve Irwin altar is made from stingrays-LOL