Zombie Fans : Walking Dead Season 2 Starts Tonight.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Oct 16, 2011.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Andrea, R.I.P.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Fuck Andrea so glad shes gone

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]zj0roIbKyPk[/YOUTUBE]

4. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

:smt037:lol:;)

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]gVoaEa_mniQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]WoyW1LKQhnE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]2vZREEK6V0U[/YOUTUBE]

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

MINI SPOILER. DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THE SEASON FOUR OPENER.

So I guess that means anyone who has survived so far didn't have any type of immunity to the virus that's responsible for the zombie outbreak or obviously it's starting to mutate?

7. The Dark King

Wouldn't the government just carpet bomb the fuck out of everything

8. Raudi

Raudi Member

I watched the new season last night, It doesn't make any sense unless you watch the three Webisodes.

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

What didn't make sense?

10. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

They tried that. But, the virus was already inside every human on earth. To wipe it out means wiping mankind from the planet.

This isn't Romeo's zombies. Although a walker bite on it's own can kill, you no longer have to be bitten to turn. You just have to die by any means and next thing you know, you're eating that hot blond from the apartment 2 doors down. And not in the way you'd hoped, either.

Pretty smart way to address one of the biggest flaws in the zombie mythology, I think.

11. orejon4

Thanks for the heads-up!

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

The three Webisodes have nothing to do with what went on in the opener. The webisodes usually are stories that happen to other people not involved with the main characters or the show. The only thing to connect the show in the recent three webisodes that I posted was it took place prior to the first season in the very hospital that Rick Grimes was in a coma at the time & the message about not opening the door to the room filled with zombies that the guy wrote was the very same door/message that Rick saw when he woke up from his coma & was wandering through the hospital trying to figure out what the hell had happened while he was in a coma.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  13. The Dark King

ok good point sir

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

My man cutty got himself a white girl ha

15. The Dark King

I like the older sister more but she's hot

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Just a reminder for fans of the show that the mid season starts tonight.

17. The Dark King

Thank you sir nearly fricking forgot. February 9th got here quicker than I expected

18. orejon4

A great episode!

Tonight's episode taught me two things: 1) a katana is better than a .45 and 2) the zombie apocalypse is the wrong place to establish a sense of adolescent independence.

19. The Dark King

True story, like dude said from Wanted. "I knives they never run out of bullets"

20. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Exactly.

I'd also add, that loneliness can be a scarier then any zombie.