Zombie Fans : Walking Dead Season 2 Starts Tonight.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to the 2nd part of season 4 tonight, for once I won't have to get it online to see it straightaway, Fox over here seems to keep to the same time dates here as in the US.

I really want to know where those little girls have got to with Judith (the baby) as that bloody car seat made me cringe.

2. Apollonia

Apollonia New Member

I love this show and I love Rick...but he is making me really upset with his lack of strong leadership.

3. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Come on the man lost his daughter, allegedly. A lot of men would fall apart.

4. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

And they're noiseless, that's crucial in a Zombie Apocalypse.

5. Apollonia

Apollonia New Member

No, I was upset that he didn't go after the Governor. Michonne did and so did Merle.

6. FG

FG Well-Known Member

If I find myself in a zombie apocalypse, I wanna be Michone.

7. Apollonia

Apollonia New Member

Me too!

8. satyr

satyr New Member

Not surprisingly I'm in the minority, Walking Dead is not a good show. The story arcs usually meander towards some uninspired conclusion and the acting is very bad.

Much praise for the Governor character as he revealed how civil societies, particularly in their inception, can be just as brutal as the state of nature.

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You see what he's dealing with? He's only human

10. The Dark King

Yeah that blade is no joke and baby girl is smart as hell to have figured out that trick with the armless zombies

11. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Pretty much!

12. Apollonia

Apollonia New Member

Yes, but Rick has to regain his (mental) strength in order to survive and to make certain that his son survives.

13. The Dark King

You should take some classes, I've been taking Aikido since November and that's part of the training. It is a great workout even though at my level we don't spar its all basics

14. The Dark King

Oh yeah true but the great thing about the show is you see how much dude has to deal with, you actually feel it. Like after he lost his wife and lost it for a bit, that shit is so relatable. How many of us could stand losing loved ones like that on top of having to kill your best friend. It's really crazy

15. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I have been taking kung fun San soo for a year and a half, you just keep forgetting. Lol. Between that, my boot camp and regular work out, three is no time to add another thing. Lol.
    But I may have to buy a katana!

16. Apollonia

Apollonia New Member

The thing is that everyone has experienced a great deal of loss. Carl, Michonne (although we are just starting to see her backstory), Hershel's daughter's, Daryl, Andrea, Carol...everyone.

Personally, I don't know if I would have survived the first few months but Rick must stay strong in order for Carl (and himself) to survive.

17. Apollonia

Apollonia New Member

Wow, well perhaps I need to find both you and TDK if the zombie apocalypse happens!

18. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Lol, deal! Can we get a tank you think? Seems useful.

19. The Dark King

My problem with the Walking Dead has always been if shit did pop off like that I can't imagine any government that would hesitate in bombing the shit out of the area to kill as many infected as possible then sending a clean up crew to take care of the rest

20. Apollonia

Apollonia New Member

The government/military did bomb (napalm) the city of Atlanta in TWD. The scene was a part of a flashback in Season 1 or 2. And it would be impossible to bomb the entire population of the world since everyone in the world is infected with the 'zombie' virus.