Ferguson, Missouri Community Furious After Teen Shot Dead By Police

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Sirius Dogon, Aug 10, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Ok why the nword
    Why not spook, or the ever more popular motherfucket which is far more offensive than nigga ever could be.
    But we don't flip out over these words because we understand the context. Besides since when does vanning a word actually work?

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

If it makes you feel better, lets just not say them all.
    My favorite is where people try to explain it is with an A and not an er. Now the racist are saying the same. so ... yea(read through youtube You'll catch the racist doing it.)

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Damn...smh...and you claim black. Ypu want to point fingers at people calling them racist? Turn in your black card.

4. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

When white cops start actively shooting unarmed black men who are good-looking, dressed well and coming or going to school or work, then I'll march with you

6. RicardoCooper

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

My bad, I'll wear a collared shirt next time I go for a run. That's the only way I should be allowed to stop by the store to get water.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Tupac been making life hard for black people since the 1590's. Its a damn shame.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The slave masters often used slaves to beat other slaves instead of doing it themselves. That way the slave that received the beating would hate another black person instead of the slave master. hmmmm. So now instead of racism, Tupac supposedly has something to do with how black folk are viewed negatively and discriminated against as well as shot down in the streets. No wonder the US military still uses the same old strategies and tactics as Alexander the Great and Napolean Bonaparte. Some people never learn.

10. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/25/st-louis-cop-shot-6-times_n_6046294.html

I can't. In that regard, you are right. I am wasting my time.

11. RicardoCooper

Do you, playa

12. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Rick you need to march anyway regardless of who it is.

You can't be selective about it.

They have the same skin that you and I have.

13. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I'm not saying that they call us that because we call each other that. I'm saying we don't have much ground to stand on as far as getting upset about it when we support it ourselves.

You know how people are always talking about how we worry about stuff white people do, but never focus on ourselves? Well, there you go. Decry thug behavior and support excellence.

14. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

oh lawd...

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

damm

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Like i said before..."hes putting sugar on shit and calling it a brownie"

He make paniro look like malcom x

Oh tdk thats not roman numeral 10.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

http://www.examiner.com/article/vid...s-attack-young-white-man-who-wants-to-go-home

Well....there you have it

Sad really, attacking people that probably have shit to do with what happened

This whole 'eye for an eye' ideology is going to leave a lot of people blind

As a side note, it really sucks because there are whites and other non blacks protesting with the mike brown crowd who are risking their lives by being an 'outsider'

18. The Dark King

Dude that's like saying if women don't want to be called sluts they shouldn't wear short skirts. It's over simplistic and victim blaming. If me and friends call each other the n word its a term of endearment, you can tell by the tone and the way it's used. Its obvious when others say it about us there's a completely different feeling to it. And if we universally stopped using it tomorrow it would have little to no affect on those who use it maliciously. So if it doesn't change behavior why stop using it?
    If my friends call me an asshole the way they say it and tone matter in order to differentiate between insult and endearment right?

19. The Dark King

Dude this article feels so bogus and biased.
    When is the government going untie the hands of the police? Really?

20. The Dark King

You spend more time talking about than my girl does. Lol
    so jealous