both of the hadid sisters supposedly dating black men

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by dogon89, May 24, 2015.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Cleopatra looked like Vanessa Williams...........just sayin

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

we know ms. cleo wasnt white....we know vw doesnt look white....maybe you mofos cant tell between a bw and a ww but i surely can.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

so u gonna sit there and tell me vw look greek and me to you?

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Soon as I figure out what the fuck vw stands for....I just might

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO

[​IMG]

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

vanessa williams

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

As compaired to Hoda Kotb who looks almost like Vanessa Willliams.

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Gigi Hadid looked more like Queen Noor the former Lisa Halaby.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Seriously, you are TDK's no 1 apologist and butt kisser.

He did not say that, he said she is not the first black miss America. Bullshit. Yes she is, don't give 2 fux if she doesn't pass your or your crush's brown paper bag test. She is black, was born from two black parents, she identifies as black and looks black, even if you think she looks other nationalities - fact is she looks and is black and that's all that matters.

She was the first (Black)Miss America. Deal with it.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes they sure do. I think some of these ignorant comments stem from a lack of travel. The aborigines and Ethiopians (to name few) disprove the myth that black people only look (or 'must look') one one way and have one specific type of facial features.

13. free816

free816 New Member

Ok bliss maybe he didn't say it but he sure as hell implied it, kiss his butt? I just had it out with him about him killing lebron, in the future i will let him explain himself even if it's as plain as this convo was,, I made the statement she could pass for diff races what she is or calls herself wasn't the point,

You prolly don't think I like you , not so in fact I love the hell out of your spunk some dude gonna try taming you he won't but his ass gonna be lucky to get the chance,, it's goodlove here who grates my nerve , lol

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

She's definitely free spirited, lol

15. orejon4

African people contain a high degree of genetic diversity, and this is especially true of those from groups that are among the earliest genetically modern humans on the planet, like the San, Papuans in Asia, etc. As the original people they contain the genetic material of most subsequent people on the planet and can manifest characteristics present in later groups who cannot manifest those of the earlier populations.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

the key part of the convo is about her "passing".

im saying she cant "pass" for......white (european)or middle eastern.

1. lets define pass and

2. how it pschologically works.

for me its automatically classifying soneone u see based on their characteristics.

meaning if im walking down the street and i see vanessa williams....then u automatically believe she is what?

17. orejon4

I would think she's anything from African-American to Latina to North African to biracial to East African to Yemeni or anything in between. I would have to hear her talk and hear her name before I know more. I would never think she was European white, though.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

exactly....i said black american or latino at best ...now you are talking nationality.

so my question is how in the world can you think shes italian or ME (middle easteren)?
    and maybe its me but for most when u say ME u are saying arab or indian. yeah there are blacks in ME but lets keep it 100 u can see the bone structure and give a good guess if they are from africa or not.

19. orejon4

Indians are the South Asian subcontinent, not the Middle East. Latino is a vaguely defined ethnic (or national) identity, not racial. It ranges from blonde-white to blue-black and is ethnic/cultural. A lot of people think Mexican (mestizo) when they think Latino, and that's a subset of Latinos, not the entirety by any stretch. Arabs are highly intermixed with East Africans, especially in the southern half of the Arabian peninsula. Persians, Turks and Phoenicians/Lebanese, and those in the north are the ones who exhibit very few black characteristics, but Arabs (because it's also a cultural designation to some extent) often have coarse hair, fuller features, etc. Seriously, all of those pics I posted earlier were of Yemeni and Omani women (Saudi Arabia's neighbors).

I disagree about the bone structure and think that external facial and hair features are what people generally use to identify race.

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I've seen "white" people from Greece and Italy who have her complexion eye coloring and hair texture.
    I remember an Italian girl in hs who could get a fro.