How are these cities for IR dating?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by nanana1212, Dec 14, 2023.

1. breanna03

breanna03 Member

was this a diss? :p haha jk but seriously you're probably right, I think it's probably because Charlotte is so spread out so you have a lot of people in the burbs and the country but there are still a ton of people so all of that put together with long driving times makes for ATL traffic :rolleyes:

2. breanna03

breanna03 Member

ohhh I think I've been there, it's not too far from Greensboro right? I roadtripped out there with my friend Elizabeth because there was a pizza place out there called Elizabeth Pizza :D the pizza was good but the area was lonely asf :oops:

yes CLT is all those things. that was a big reason I moved here for college. people are open minded about everything, and yes like you're saying IR relationships are common, people date who they want and people who want to be in IR relationships are bold about it and shoot their shot with you. and yes there is a lot to do :) but you're right about it being expensive. I underestimated the expense part of it when I moved out here so I don't get to enjoy a lot of the advantages of CLT because I am constantly working or doing homework :p if I do get to stay here when I graduate I'll actually be able to have a personal life which will be nice ;) congratulations to you too on making it happen with the Pharm Tech game :) healthcare is bus, we gonna make it :p

3. nanana1212

nanana1212 New Member

Yes, it's only 30 mins from Greensboro. I hang out in downtown Greensboro all the time cause it's so boring where I live. Right now, I have an apartment in Mayodan which is about 2500 people at the most. But I've lived all over the county including Reidsville and Eden. I even worked at Elizabeth Pizza in Eden several years ago, I'm not sure if that's the one you went to.

I like boldness actually. Whenever women from larger cities move here, they are extremely bold. As a man I appreciate that.

4. breanna03

breanna03 Member

makes sense, that's exactly what I'd do if I lived there :p and tbh I can't remember but I think it was in Wentworth.

yeah I remember being in shock about getting hollered at by black guys when I first came to CLT, just didn't ever happen in my hometown up north. but yeah I appreciate the boldness myself :)

5. nanana1212

nanana1212 New Member

Oh, it was the one in Wentworth. That's crazy, because I attended the high school right across the street and the elementary school up the street. Me and my friends would eat there at least once a week after school.

Where is your hometown if you don't mind me asking and what is it like?

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

7. Soulthinker

Man,you indeed live in a tired county. Hope you got hookups in Mecklenburg County so you are able to meet a brother.

8. Soulthinker

My apologies l thought you are a WW. The Triad has a lot of universities.

9. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Other than being in the airport for connections / layovers, I haven't been in Charlotte in years. Over twenty to be precise. Has it transformed that much?