Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

I like that. The simplicity and intimacy in that is what really matters.

My wife and I went out to a Japanese restaurant. We could have done the Hibachi, but I felt it required more than two people, so we just ate at a booth, in a nice little area with floral nearby.

Then went to see IF in the theaters, which was a solid movie.

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

That's great! Congratulations! That really speaks to the commitment you two have for each other.

I haven't heard this, but I wonder what are the contributing factors or changes resulting from being married that either shorten or length one's lifespan.

3. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Back in 1999 the day before the fall semester at college began, one of my friends made me promise her that I would talked to many women while I was at college since she thought I could get a date easily. I was reluctant to do it since I had my heart broken a few months before & I was tired of getting rejected, but I agreed to do it. So I did talk to a few women & it looks like some might be relationship material if I read the signs. But when I had to leave California for Arkansas I kind of broke that promise, since I was mad at my parents for bringing me here. But now things are getting better, I'm working on my home, I'm working out more, I'm reading more. Even though I lost contact with the friend I'm still going to keep up with my promise to her.

4. CAkicker

Should I make a Youtube page?

5. orejon4

Do you make enough clips of your own to add content, or are you interested in posting favorite videos from other producers?

6. CAkicker

Well it will be clips of my own once I figure out how to transfer the pics on my cell phone to computer

7. orejon4

I've only added a couple videos, but if you are going to add content regularly, go for it.

8. 2legit

2legit Active Member

I don't know what is going on !!!!!, but... to the YouTube new channel starters, understanding CPM is crucial; it stands for (Cost Per Mille) or CPT (cost per thousand). It is the cost an advertiser pays for one thousand views or impressions of an advertisement. Radio, television, newspapers, magazines, out-of-home advertising, and online advertising can be purchased on the basis of exposing the ad to one thousand viewers or listeners. It is used in marketing as a bench-marking metric to calculate the relative cost of an advertising campaign or an ad message in a given medium. YouTube will take 45% of the ad payment, and the content creator will have the remaining 55% of the amount the advertisers pay. Many You-tubers quit their day jobs or moved out of their parents' basements, LOL, because they started to earn a good income. YouTube pays peanuts. Most social media influencers' income comes from brand deals, affiliate income, and other sources, i.e., promoting your own products and services. Also, donations from generous viewers help the content creators.

George Noory once referred to people who start social media pages and then generate income from online platforms after just a couple of years of content creation as the "Cottage Industry." Your geographical location or that of your viewers will determine how much you earn. It's not like trading stocks and living in a villa in Bali or a penthouse in Dubai.

If CPM of a country not listed check those closest that are listed use that as a guide.
    otherwise search on Google.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2024 at 12:48 AM