what do white women love about black men?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by kenny_g, May 25, 2008.

  1. jmoney42

    jmoney42 Well-Known Member

    This is exactly how I look at it. I know when the time is right I’ll find the right person but until then just keep focusing and doing me.
     
  2. jmoney42

    jmoney42 Well-Known Member

    In my field of sports journalism NOT being single is more surprising than being single lol. Hard to find somebody, especially in my case covering football, willing to put up with somebody who for 11-13 weeks has no open Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Been a dealbreaker more than a few times.
     
  3. fan2217

    fan2217 New Member

    even white men admit it. It is crazy hot to see this black masculine guy contrast with a beautiful white woman!
     
  4. BarmaidN18

    BarmaidN18 New Member

    I'd love to answer this honestly.But, I don't feel this forum is the appropriate forum from looks of it.Hahaha
    We'll see.
     
  5. fan2217

    fan2217 New Member

    why is that?
     

Share This Page