90 Day Fiance

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Soulthinker, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I saw the show 90 Fiance and of course it was negative. The best example was Jay from Jaimaca who was involved with Ashley,a hot Blonde with a great bod. Homes was cheating on her the day after getting married. What a fool that homeboy is. Hope Ashley finds a better homeboy than Jay.

2. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Of course it was negative. But in reality this is not true.

3. Soulthinker

It's a shame he does not want to stay with her.

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I called this from the trailer alone. He absolutely did her dirty and deserves to pay, but she went in with her eyes wide open

5. Soulthinker

Wished he would be deported.

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

And not that this is the point of this thread, but this girl is CUTE. I don't get why she'd be hung up on this loser.

But then again, why do any women get hung up on any loser?

7. Soulthinker

Sad indeed. She should had found a brother who would treat her right.

8. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

What did she think would happen? He's 20 and he's used to getting almost any female he wants. No way he's mature enough to be married. Anyone could see that.

9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Exactly. But how old is she? Young people often believe dumb things (like that that guy wasn't going to cheat on her).

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Don't forget that she's a single mother of 2. When I read that he was only 20 & she's a 31 year old single mother of 2, I knew that was a laughable match that isn’t going to end well. The OP sounds ridiculous being disappointed that he didn't want to be with her. What dude at 2o years old is trying to settle down?

EDIT:

Here the trailer & the chick's IG since the OP created this thread without bothering to post these details:

https://www.instagram.com/ashleye_90/

EDIT 2:

LMAO, She deleted all the pics she has with dude!! When I saw her IG earlier this month, she had several pics with him.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
  11. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Thinking an attractive 20 year old dude is going to settle down with a woman in her mid 30s with 2 kids is just plain delusional (for her and those upset with him). We would all be laughing if the genders were reversed. She played herself and I do not feel sorry for her. It was probably amusing to watch and planned out this way to make an entertaining viewing experience.

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

She did all that but didn't switch her IG to private??? I don't get it.

13. Soulthinker

Are her previous kids dad a brother?

14. meowkittenmeow

No idea, and it doesn't really matter to me, personally. I get that if her children are biracial, then she would search for a mature black man within her age range to raise children with together. 20 year old dudes isn't where its at. She played herself.

15. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I just looked at her Instagram. She could EASILY get her a sugar daddy if all she wanted was money. I think she fell for the romantic dream with her fantasy man. Too bad fantasy isn't reality

16. meowkittenmeow

Yeah, a nice 55 to 60 year old sugar daddy would help. But, he wouldn't have the looks and if she is interested in 20 year old guys, she is holding on to a dream she had in her youth. That level of delusion is not healthy for her or anyone that gets involved with her. When you are mid 30s or early 40s, you become the sugar mama to 20 year old guys like that. I remember dating women in their early to mid 40s when I was in my early 20s. They always gave great gifts and there was normally not much bullshit to deal with.

17. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL. I just did a YouTube search for "90 day fiance jay and ashley" & HOLY SHIT this nigga is literally on Tinder dates the night of their wedding.

In this IG post, she explicitly says her kids won't be on the show or posted on social media, so no idea: https://www.instagram.com/p/BoAW3YrAFPb/

18. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

This is the kind of chick who will swear there are no good black men out there. She'll blame it on the color. In her mind, her choices will have had zero to do with it.

19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Too true. So sad

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Reality Star Ashley Martson Files for Divorce from Jay Smith After 8 Months of Marriage
    [​IMG]

Haven't been following '90 Day Fiance' lately so not familiar at all with these two. (Handsome couple tho)
    All l can think is.... He's 20. What did she expect.

“90 Day Fiancé” stars Ashley Martson, 32, and Jay Smith, 20, are over.
    In Touch Weekly reports Ashley filed for divorce on January 11 after eight months of marriage.

Before the news broke, there were signs the couple might be done.

Martson had accused Smith of cheating, and he set up a GoFundMe in December to raise money to get his own place.

When Ashley was hospitalized late last month with lupus, it appeared Jay did visit her in the hospital. It is unclear if he continued the visits after she was hospitalized again in January for kidney failure.

After the health scare, Jay shared a now-deleted video of himself driving a U-Haul, causing speculation that he did, in fact, move out.

Ashley and Jay wed at City Hall in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, in May 2018. They had another ceremony a week later in Las Vegas.