Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Good point. Regardless of the validity of any criticism he may have, his house is hardly in order. I would love to see how he responds to valid criticism of his 40-year drugged rape campaign.

2. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I did like the Cosby was able to do his comedy without profanity, but I'm fine with the others.

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Fuck it man.

Watching Fat Albert as a kid imprinted my psychological profile and played an important role in the man I am today.

When I say this whole Bill Cosby fiasco is painful on a personal level, it's an understatement.

[YOUTUBE]8PQzyvjJ4Xc[/YOUTUBE]
    [youtube]B-WHnn_BPms[/youtube]
    [youtube]Y7OPaR1LH0o[/youtube]
    [youtube]rilp3mN9bvQ[/youtube]

This last video is a satire made from the Cosby Show about Spanish Fly.
    Okay I know it's not funny. But shit was hilrarious.....if it wasn't real.:axe:

[youtube]eY0wMVfFxxE[/youtube]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  4. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

??

6. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Curious how he arrives at his opinion ... how does anyone arrive at an "opinion" as to what went down between a child and a priest in a secluded enclave? It's called "he said she said" cause there are no witnesses

7. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

If you want to say circumstantial factors led to your "opinion," well .. does the race consciousness forum know anything about that? lol

8. andreboba

Anytime someone offers you pills to take and they aren't your doctor, you bear at least some responsibility for what you're putting in your mouth.

If you don't know what those pills are you shouldn't be taking them.
    You can't just blame the person who gave you the pills for total culpability.

The women who claimed Bill Cosby secretly spiked their drinks are in a different category.

It's not even really about the pills, it's whether or not these women consented to have sex with Cosby.

Many of his victims from the '60s and '70s were semi conscious throughout the entire encounter, were not totally incapacitated yet still said 40-50 years later they were raped.

I think it's going to be extremely difficult for some of those women to convince a judge the sex wasn't consensual.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Please. If l have a headache and you tell me youre giving me a pain killer, lm not doubting you.
    Or Cosby.
    Which is what he did. He lied. He never said, "here is a quaalude, now let's go have sex".

To suggest in your post that some were semi-conscious and yet 40 years later called rape, is just your new 'doubtful' spin on "why didn't they say anything ALL this time", when you have been cleary informed on the why's numerous times.

10. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

From a personal perspective, there is no excuse for Cosby getting and using illegal drugs with these women, especially the ones where he slipped them in without their knowledge or consent. That being said, from a legal perspective, from what I understand most of these encounters were casual one nighters and these women did not know Cosby well. So questioning why those that did know he was giving them drugs, why they would take drugs from a virtual stranger will most likely come up in cross examination. This is tricky and risky for the defense because it may come across as victim blaming to some on the jury, while others may see it as a reasonable question.

11. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Oh! I wasn't aware some of the alleged victims admitted to voluntarily and knowingly taking narcotics at the scene. Thanks for the clarification

12. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  13. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Just think, if he'd kept his mouth shut about the hood, ghetto BW and pants-saggin trap niggas, he'd still be telling jokes and selling Pudding Pops today.

14. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Let's be real though..wagging his finger when he was out here drugging and raping women? It pales in comparison.
    Sick Rapists trump hoodish behavior. Not even in the same league.

16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

They're just tokens to make it seem not racist imo.

@Bliss The Bill Cosby serial rapist controversy definitely should be discussed in the conspiracy theory thread. I'm not saying he didn't rape ANY of the women. But the idea that a Black Man was so powerful in the U.S. that he can get away with raping 50+ WW is laughable.

I should probably mention that I didn't grow up (& still haven't) watching "The Cosby Show" & "A Different World". So growing up I knew Cosby mostly from him shitting on the black community. So I'm not emotionally invested in him like other black folks.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I think the one difference is the way he "allegedly" raped them. If he had dragged them down some stairs or pulled them into a van he would have been brought up on charges a long time ago. The sad truth is that men have been plying women with intoxicants to have their way with them forEVER, and only in the last few decades have we started shining a light on the levels of consent.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  18. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I think racism totally was a factor here. Admittedly, there's a lot of smoke, but they really went after him. I have no issue with authorities investigating and pursuing those suspected of crimes, but it would be nice if it could be consistent.

19. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Amen to that.
    That's how the whole thing started.
    A comedian said "who is Cosby to talk....he's a damn rapist"

Funny how 50 women all came out at the SAME TIME...that's what makes me skeptical.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. andreboba

I don't think there's any question that Cosby frequently gave women alcohol and quaaludes in order to have sex with them. On its surface this may not sound like rape, but if women are too intoxicated or doped up to really say yes OR no, it's technically sexual assault. Rape.
    This is the same reason most women won't leave their drink unattended at the club because there are sexual predators out there looking for an opportunity to get a woman knocked out.

If Cosby had just been giving women drinks then having sex, no one would take these charges seriously. It's the fact he was giving women sedatives that pushed these cases over into the rape category.

He should have known better and been more straight up.
    I bet 30-40 of his accusers would have had sex with him anyway without the drugs if he'd just put in more work.lol
    Now his legacy is in the toilet.
    I Spy. Fat Albert. The Cosby Show. Rapist.
    That's just fucked up.

Last edited: May 17, 2017