Black NYPD lieutenant sued for mocking cop's IR relationship

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Rashad, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Rashad

Rashad Active Member

[​IMG]
    Police Officer Vanessa Weinbel is suing the NYPD after a lieutenant allegedly made offensive remarks about her interracial relationship and called her a "Kardashian chick."

A black lieutenant assigned to the NYPD’s Housing Bureau has been accused of mocking a white officer’s interracial relationship, claiming that black men only liked her because she looked like a “Kardashian chick” and if she and her boyfriend had children, their offspring would be “confused” and “messed up,” the Daily News has learned.

Full story via:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-metro-cop-sued-interracial-slander-20180814-story.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ck-lieutenant-racially-offensive-remarks.html

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Good, sue that black hoe for workplace harassment. She should have kept her mouth shut but look who we're dealing with

Respect and protect the white woman! LOL

3. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

That’s messed up! And what’s up with the „they are submissive and remain loyal even when beaten“. We don’t hear that much around here.
    I hope the Rasheena woman gets what she deserves.
    She must be really jealous.

4. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

LOL This ain't shit. The black female police chief of Portland has spent the last two days bragging out how her officers beat up the people who showed up to protest those white supremacists a couple of weeks ago and is deliberately lying about the protesters being armed.

https://www.wweek.com/news/courts/2...-last-week-because-officers-kicked-your-butt/

Further proof that pigs are pigs and that black cops are often more dangerous than white ones because of all the fucking tap dancing, bootlicking and punching down on other black people that they have to do to get respect within the department.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

In America this is one their most disgusting stereotypes they use to try and justify their disdain of IR relationships. What are some of the stereotypes you have gotten or heard?

Good to see this woman fighting back though, because usually white women will only fight back if a white man or a white woman did it. A lot of times at least here in America a white woman will keep her mouth shut and won't say anything if a black woman has a problem with them dating black men.

6. RicardoCooper

I find it ironic that her name is actually Outlaw

Are we living in the Matrix and is somebody writing this shit?

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

It's like the world ended a few years ago, and we're all in the same fucked up afterlife.

Every news headline that you see these days is completely insane.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Madeleine

- Black men marry white women only for papers
    - black men are machos
    - white women are not good wives, don’t know how to cook, leave you at the slightest problem, are too demanding, lack demure attitude, homemaking qualities etc

Rarely hear it spoken to my face though. Germans are not very confrontational people. They prefer to grumble under their breath. Have heard some nonsense from Nigerians a few times. For instance compliments with hidden insults like „You are xyz for a ww!“ ( And they actually think they just complimented me).

I once informed a Nigerian woman who was pissing me off of the fact that my husband didn’t just have papers but even citizenship BEFORE we got married. She was shocked and didn’t know what to say any more.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I didn't realize you were in Germany! Where should I go when I visit there? Feel free to message me; I don't want to hijack the thread.

10. RicardoCooper

Never heard that one before lol

11. RicardoCooper

I think we all somehow died during 9/11 and transitioned into this hell

12. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Some of those I have heard about american white women especially the "don't know how to cook" stereotype.

13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LMAO!! Dudes would know better than do that in the workplace especially now that we're in the #MeToo era, but I guess since this NYPD Lieutenant was a black female she thought she was special & could act like a the hater site I like to whine about/social media/comment section troll in the workplace.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Madeleine

Check my page. Your page doesn’t allow writing on it. There’s no pm.

15. RicardoCooper

Sistas are used to being unaccountable. Since she's empowered by the state, it makes you wonder how many BM/WW couples she's pulled over and harassed, we just never heard about it.

16. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

A black lieutenant assigned to the NYPD’s Housing Bureau has been accused of mocking a white officer’s interracial relationship, claiming that black men only liked her because she looked like a “Kardashian chick” and if she and her boyfriend had children, their offspring would be “confused” and “messed up,” the Daily News has learned.

A $15 million notice of claim filed with the city controller’s office claims that Lt. Rasheena Huffman, a cop assigned to Police Service Area 9 in Flushing, Queens, was relentless in how she poked fun at Police Officer Vanessa Weinbel’s relationship, and often made disparaging remarks about the 33-year-old cop’s body — particularly her posterior.

Weinbel, who is white, is dating a black man, according to the notice of claim. Her boyfriend isn’t a member of the NYPD.

When Huffman began making fun of her relationship, Weinbel said couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

“I was sick and humiliated,” Weinbel, 33, told the Daily News Tuesday. “I was shocked that someone could think of these kind of things.”

“I don’t really look at anything as color,” she said. “To hear that coming out of anyone’s mouth was disgusting.”

Huffman learned about the relationship in July 2016 as the two talked about a party being held by the NYPD Guardians Association, a fraternal group for African-American police officers in the department.

As they discussed the event, Huffman made “racially and sexually offensive” comments toward Weinbel and claimed that black men liked Weinbel because she looked like a “Kardashian chick.”

When Weinbel said she was dating a black man, Huffman balked at the idea. “He probably isn’t even black,” she said, according to the notice of claim.

For the next several months, Huffman allegedly subjected Weinbel to racial and sexually offensive comments “almost daily.”

In September, Huffman asked Weinbel if she had heard about a news report about a white man attacking an interracial couple with a knife.

Huffman then said Weinbel was “lucky” that the attacker didn’t see her and her boyfriend, according to court papers.

“The only thing they hate worse than black people are interracial relationships,” Huffman said, according to the notice of claim. “They’re tired of seeing black men with white women. So you should consider yourself lucky because you probably would’ve been shot up first.”

Huffman is also accused of telling Weinbel that black men date white women because “they’re submissive” and “because they’ll remain loyal even if beaten,” the notice of claim states.

Probably the most offensive comments came when Huffman and Weinbel were returning from a funeral, and Huffman began talking about how races “should stick with their own because (their) kids won’t come out right,” according to the notice of claim.

Huffman allegedly told Weinbel that if she and her boyfriend had a child it would come out “messed up because they won’t know who they are or where they came from.” She also said the “the government will have to create a new box on the United States Census form labeled ‘confused’ because her child can’t mark black or white” the notice of claim states.

She also said Weinbel “wouldn’t be able to comb her own daughter’s hair,” the notice alleges.

“I want her held accountable for her actions,” Weinbel said about Huffman’s comments. “No one should be subjected to treatment like this.”

But her superiors didn’t see it that way. The claim states that although Service Area heads moved her shift, they didn’t take action against Huffman.

One superior told her to “stop taking everything so personal.”

“Pretend (Huffman’s) a pile of s--- in the street and walk over her,” the superior recommended.

In turn, Huffman accused Weinbel of wearing clothing that was “too revealing” and told another officer that the cop “is trying to seduce male officers with the size of her butt,” court papers state.

Weinbel ultimately filed complaint in the NYPD’s Equal Employment Opportunity Office, but the complaint was closed out for lack of evidence, according to the notice of claim.

A call to Huffman for comment was not immediately returned.

The NYPD did not respond to an email about the impending lawsuit. A spokesman for the city Law Department said they are “reviewing the notice of claim.”

Weinbel’s attorney, Eric Sanders, said the department turned a blind eye to Huffman’s disparaging remarks.

“The unfortunate thing is that (the NYPD) does not seem to take racial discrimination and harassment seriously,” Sanders said Tuesday. “This thing is occurring over and over again with the same cast of characters.”

This is not the first time that Huffman has found herself in legal trouble. She was a named in a lawsuit by famed NYPD whistleblower Adrian Schoolcraft.

On Oct. 31, 2009, Huffman was a sergeant manning the desk at the 81st Precinct when Schoolcraft left home early — a few hours before cops barged into his Queens home and declared him an emotionally disturbed person because he'd blew the whistle on his superiors quota system.

According to a lawsuit, Huffman told Schoolcraft that he couldn’t call out sick. She then called the NYPD’s centralized sick desk to see if Schoolcraft had gotten permission to take sick leave.

Source.

17. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  18. RicardoCooper

Respect and protect the white woman!

19. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

That one doesn't really work here.

20. RicardoCooper

Sure it does. Our white queens shouldn't have to take abuse on the job.