#BLEXIT. The Black National Movement to #walkaway

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

I kept waiting for him to elaborate on exactly how he thought trump has helped with or has brought about that spirit of American exceptionalism, he had a compelling story to tell, bringing himself up (with aid from public assistance) from extreme poverty, but I just did not see any link between his story and trump

2. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

I can see why you would say that. Agree to disagree, there are centrist, moderate republicans who have spoken out against trump and his policies. Jeff Flake has gone on the record as saying Trumps policies and behavior is a key component as to to why he is leaving office. Kasich, who I thought was an interesting candidate the last time around, is one of the few members of the GOP to consistently criticize the president... https://thehill.com/homenews/398028-kasich-we-need-more-republicans-willing-to-stand-up-to-trump

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes Loki. That's EXACTLY what l wrote...
    See repost..
    "- Confronted by another Black man for wearing the MAGA hat, his response to him WHY. he wears it is profound (it has NOTHING to do with Trump). ..v v v"

4. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

I admit i jumped around the video, his style of talking drove me nuts, get to the point already, but I did hear him link his overcoming poverty story to what trump is doing in office, he just did not say how.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Really? Because according to their laws since 2004, Jus Soli has not existed there.

'Since the Twenty-seventh Amendment of the Constitution of Ireland was enacted in 2004, no European country grants citizenship based on unconditional jus soli.'

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Don't be a snob.
    He spoke of AMERICA's EXCEPTIONALISM. Something rejected the previous 8 years.

7. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

...yet Flake votes with Trump on every single issue. Same goes for Bob Corker, Ben Sasse and, for the most part, Susan Collins.

Criticizing Trump means nothing when you turn around and enable him to enact his agenda.

8. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Fair point, have to give that to you...

9. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Not being a snob, just impatient with people who take a long time to say what they are saying. I will ignore the jab at Obama, other than to say, there is NOTHING that trump has done that equates to American exceptionalism, and Obama literally kept us from going into a hellish depression 2.0, that was EXCEPTIONAL.

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

She won't get it until his bad decisions hit her personally. That's the mo of his supporters. "If it aint me it don't count"

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  11. Frederick

Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 6.51.33 PM.png

Motherfuckers won't even let black people vote, but you got MAGAs talking stupid shit about #blexit.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  12. Frederick

What do you know? No mass defection to the GOP.

Also, there are now zero black Republicans in the House after Mia Love lost her seat. Being a bootlicker who defended the likes of Steve Scalise and Trump didn't do her favors in Utah.

Not only that, Trump mocked her for not being sufficiently deferential because she mildly criticized him for the "shithole countries" comment.

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 12.50.27 PM.png

Is Bliss a solid enough troll to keep pushing this bullshit?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  13. Frederick

This motherfucker can't help himself.

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 1.33.34 PM.png

14. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

There's a scandal brewing in Florida!!

According to exit pools, DeSantis won 18% of the Black female vote and 39% of the female hispanic vote.

IMO the Black female vote number is statistically impossible. The female hispanic vote doesn't sound possible either.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  15. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Answer: Yes

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

FL is ground zero for voting shenanigans. Not shocked in the least

There is also fuckery afoot in GA

17. andreboba

The Republicans are literally stealing elections across the country and no one in the media is reporting on it.

This shit has been going on right in front of everybody since 2000, and yet no one really talks about it.
    IMO it's way bigger than the Russia conspiracy scandal.

If Dems don't beat a Republican candidate by 5+ percentage points or more, we curiously see Dems 'lose' these half a percentage point Senate and Congressional races.

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL. Is it fucked up that those exit poll numbers have me been wondering all day, does Gillum have a non-black wife?

Anyways, black men have been getting shitted on today because Ted Cruz got 16% of the Black male vote in exit polls.

19. andreboba

There's no way Ted Cruz legitimately got 16% of the Black male vote.

I read O'Rourke received 89% of the Black vote.

20. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

If those exit polls can be believed I'd say this is pretty clear evidence of how the democratic party taking black people for granted is no longer something they can afford to do.