both of the hadid sisters supposedly dating black men

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by dogon89, May 24, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

dig it....but like i stated for the most part you can some what tell ... like there a famous chef from africa and he has some commob features that perked my ears....that told me african.. our city in alabama has a heavy population of them. generally about 10-20 percent of the time im rite.

[​IMG]

his name is marcus....ethiopia.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

daaaaaannnnngggg

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I beginning to see maybe where you live may have something to do with too. We have a lot more ethnic whites in the Northeast particularly NY.
    I remember a light skin friend of mine making a valid point, "why am I considered black when I can see at least five "white" people that I'm lighter than"
    It was a fair assessment.

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

You mean like this guy? Lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [YOUTUBE]CYDSDl9SOIc[/YOUTUBE]

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

lol yeah pretty much and he gets to claim white. A little bit of history for you guys, the Japanese were considered white before Pearl Harbor and afterwards had their "privilege" revoked. Interesting how fluid that bs is

6. orejon4

Yeah, Marcus Samuelsson. Very talented guy. The group that most resembles the features you are talking about are the Tigrinya and Amharic groups. The Oromo look a bit different. These groups are also among the groups that have had the most interaction with the Middle East historically, so it's not surprising that they have features in common with Arabs, especially further south. The presence of any African features is indicative of the presence of African genes because you cannot outwardly express what you don't have inside. And there are some groups that are by their very nature hybrid groups (Latinos, Arabs, et al). Most of them are formed either at the land area between different races and look like a hybrid between the two, or by the deliberate mixing of the racial groups over time (Latinos).

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i dont know about the latino thing but ok

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

u probably rite....more so you are rite

10. orejon4

This is what we were raised on regarding what makes a 'Latino' as opposed to a Chicano or a Mexican:

[​IMG]

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

whats that

12. orejon4

An African, a Taino and a Spaniard. It is used to symbolize what a Latino is.

13. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

tiger woods...

14. TERRASTAR18

she is clearly black so my point stands.

15. TERRASTAR18

puerto rican? vanessa williams? i give up.

16. TERRASTAR18

17. TERRASTAR18

there are black me. vw is around your complexion and i can tell you are black. to me if they look black just means they have black in them.

18. TERRASTAR18

i could kiss you....great post.... /thread.

19. TERRASTAR18

preach....some of these posters have clear color issues......

20. TERRASTAR18

you do know they are not pure caucasian right? remember the etruscans and moors?