both of the hadid sisters supposedly dating black men

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by dogon89, May 24, 2015.

1. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

That's the south of Italy the northern part of Italy are pure caucasians :cool:

2. free816

free816 New Member

Exactly was in Naples for 2 years and saw countless women with her exact skin complexion hair etc, took a train north damn near a diff country

3. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

I've known plenty. I used to live in New York. Some may be "pro black." Most aren't. I've gotten into an argument with a Dominican girl who claimed that there were no Dominicans of African descent. The brother of the same chick almost came to blows with somebody who had the temerity to refer to Sammy Sosa as "a black man" in passing during a conversation about baseball.

Oh and on the subject of Sammy Sosa. Does this look "pro-black" to you?

[​IMG]

4. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

The Caribbean is a big place. Several different islands, several different cultures. There is a huge distinction between people from English-speaking islands in the Caribbean and Spanish-speaking islands when it comes to embracing there blackness.

In Spanish speaking countries, the "one drop rule" works in reverse. People that would be considered "black" in the US, will almost never claim that they're black if they're mixed with something else.

The Rock an Jeter generally don't identify as a black, but they've acknowledged their black parents publicly. (Well, the Rock didn't really have a choice because his early wrestling career was built on being the first third generation wrestler in WWE.) However, Vin Diesel has never claimed to be black or biracial or acknowledged any black ancestry, so it's strange that any black people would be in a rush to claim him.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

6. K

K Well-Known Member

So I go out to dinner with a friend the other night and I mention how there is this conversation going on about who's black and not and I mention Vanessa Williams. My friend said....."I always thought she was white"

:rolleyes:

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well there you go

With this little nugget, we can move on to another thread now

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

is she joking me or she wants me to believe that

9. free816

free816 New Member

That is 2 damn funny shaquita never got mistaken but yea lets move on

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Yeah now we can have more meaningful discussions about shit like finding out your girlfriend or wife was a dude a year ago

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

12. K

K Well-Known Member

I don't really think she gives a F about what you believe. She was completely serious. Oh and just to really feed into it all. She's 100% Japanese and people think she's Samoan.

GL - obviously you aren't one of the many of us who grew up with the "what are you?" or having people come up talking to you various different languages expecting you to understand.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Someone was disappointed you didn't know Ebonics?

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

for the record....tdk brought it up and i responded tp it along with others...thats one.
    also....u need to read what we said and agreed upon....we moved on pages ago....

keep it moving

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Thank you
    GL can't get pass it because he had a poster of her for years studying every pore and every hair. He knows his boo and won't be swayed lol

16. free816

free816 New Member

You talking crazy and now want to move on lol

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

if you really thought she was white...then u have been in the burbs too damn long.....but thats on you.

19. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol :cool:

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I said she can pass for certain types of Europeans. Don't be mad Twan lol