British Conservatives line up Black politician for next Prime Minister

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chamber, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

Caedydd, I like the way you think. This always seems to be the case from those outside of this country who can grasp the bigger picture and are well informed. The Western World is on the verge of an epic transformation in terms of demographics that will challenge them in politics, and social change. What I worry about is the extreme fringes of the right and left who will feel that "radical change" will need to be instituted to adapt to those changes. History is certainly replete with examples if we wish to learn from it.

2. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

Yes I agree, places like Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal and to some extent the Republic of Ireland are facing are what I would call an "F.E.L.E" or Financial Extinction Level Event. France and us here in the UK are far from safe too.

The west needs to undergo a bit of reinvention if it wants to survive, acquiring wealth for the sake of acquiring wealth will no longer do. We need to look to past generations where they might have been poorer but their communities were much stronger. We need a very different kind of wealth now, the kind that makes us better people but can't be spent in the shops.

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

The National Front now NP tried to from the late 50's to today. That party was founded by Oswald Mosley.

4. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

The National Front even at its peak was nothing compared the KKK or Aryan Brotherhood which are still very active in the US.

As for the BNP they have no where near enough support to be taken that seriously.

5. Soulthinker

They do exist in some estates where Blacks can't set foot. No doubt they still wear those Docs.

6. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

Have no idea what you are talking about, The National Front is defunct as are quite a few far right groups. For example MI5 infiltrated and destroyed Combat 18 from within. Soulthinker when it comes to my country you are either a wind up merchant or deeply misinformed.

Here is more information, we British Blacks while of course having some problems have it better than most ethnic minorities. In fact we are far more accepted I feel than say the Islamic and Polish communities. Radical Islam is radical Islam and the Polish are just "the wrong type of white"

Where are these places where Blacks can't set foot?

7. Soulthinker

Unless you can go to those council estates alone I beg to differ. I don't diss you if you know nothing of my country. I had been to the UK more than once and even met one of the members of this website on one visit. Over the years I know much of the Black Diapora of the UK and the country itself. The UK has its problems but,it is much improved than it was in the past.

8. chamber

chamber Active Member

Labour MP David Lammy has joined the race to be the next Mayor of London.
    His wife is popular portrait artist Nicola Green.

[​IMG]

9. Soulthinker

Lets hope he wins. If all the minority groups get together there would be a possibility.

10. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

There is one thing i would give to black british women, they dont throw the kind of vitriol at the black men who have white girlfriends and wives like their American cousins do. To the main issue though, it will be a cold day in hell before that happens anytime soon. Europe is a different animal.:cool:

11. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

Please go further into this. I am not over on that side and it's pretty tough to get a feel for racial feelings over there. It is always assumed that Great Britain has progressed further than we have, but if that isn't the case I would like some more info.

12. Soulthinker

True,no person of African descent would not be a Prime Minister in a European state.

13. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

very pretty wife.
    However, I would not vote for a torry or w/e they call it over there. I'd be on the labor party side.

14. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

They have progressed in certain areas but in other areas they are lacking. For example in soccer, there is no black coach at the top division unlike America were there are black coaches in the NBA and NFL. The opportunity is just not given to black coaches to thrive in the UK. With politics i just dont see how an European nation which the the aboriginal home of white people with white majority will ever elect a black man as a leader of their country. Remember Obama lost the white vote by a wide margin to (di)M(w)itt Romney.:coo

15. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

I've seen a little of David Lammy, he seems decent enough and I'd say he should't have any problems running for Mayor, whether he will win is another matter as the Scotland independence issue might prove a disaster for the tories at least in the short term. You really don't want to be heading into the 2017 General Election as the party in power that over saw the breaking up of the UK.

As for a Black Prime minister I'd rather another white male PM that wasn't part of the Bullingdon Club monied elite than a first black PM that was part of of all that. As for a 2nd female PM bring it on, as long as she isn't an elite either. But with our deeply entrenched class system this won't happen anytime soon.

16. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

Wow, what a good-looking wife he has. He's so damn lucky and so is David Lammy for that matter. I'm so frikkin jealous right now.

17. Soulthinker

I would had been nice if he belong to New Labour instead of the Tories the party of Maggie Thatcher. I will find it hard to believe if the party is serious enough to make him leader.

18. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Bingo. And I think the community writ-large might have outgrown the need for "leaders". Every person can and should develop their own abilities to the fullest and do what they can to improve the world around them without playing the role of some official leader.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

You ain't eva lied

As they say tho, every time we do get a righteous leader like mlk or malcolm x, they end up getting assassinated. Hell you got people saying that blacks as a group, were doing better during the civil rights era than they are now. We had no choice but to stick together and fight a common enemy back then. Shit now is embarrassing as fuck.

Bill Cosby tried to get you mothafuckas to pull your pants up and take responsibility for your actions, but y'all wasn't having that

Now you're punching teachers, shooting up neighborhoods, slinging dope on the corners instead of studying for your SATs, calling women bitches and hoes, having kids and not supporting them

:smt088

[youtube]_Gh3_e3mDQ8[/youtube]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
  20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Negroes drank that All Amerikkkan Kool-Aid. "Get an education, get some money and a little bit of status and White America will embrace you with open arms & White Males will finally see & treat you as equals." Ask Obama how that shit is working out for him. And his ass is only half black.......