Conspiracy Theories...Have any?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, May 16, 2017.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

2. andreboba

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Whhaaaaauu...ft?
    Watch until 1.02 mark.
    What has happened to Rap, lol..

@ColiBreh1, damn...

4. andreboba

The Feds have recently begun releasing formerly classified documents from the Kennedy assassination.

First bombshell for those who still believe Oswald was the lone shooter,
    British newspaper got anonymous call 25 minutes before JFK assassination
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...5-minutes-before-jfk-assassination/805893001/

LONDON — Twenty-five minutes before John F. Kennedy was assassinated, a British newspaper received an anonymous tip about "some big news" in the United States, according to the trove of more than 2,800 documents released late Thursday by the National Archives.

The mystery call was made to a senior reporter at the Cambridge News, a paper that serves the East Anglia area of eastern England, on Nov. 22, 1963, at 6:05 p.m. local time. Kennedy was shot shortly afterward, as he rode in a presidential motorcade in Dallas, Texas, at 12:30 p.m. CST. Dallas is six hours behind Britain.

"The caller said only that the Cambridge News reporter should call the American Embassy in London for some big news and then hung up," the memo from the CIA's James Angleton to FBI director J. Edgar Hoover said.

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

7. ColiBreh1

8. ColiBreh1

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

10. andreboba

There is no GAY Black barbershop culture.

That's called the hair salon.:p

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol, IKR? Was thinking the same thing!

On a more serious note, is it really that homophobic at the Shop that he feels it necessary to want to change the dialogue and atmosphere?
    I hope not, because IMO based on what l've observed, it's important in terms of release, debates and bonding camaraderie to let BM have their thing, their space there. No need for tears in paintings.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Hypermasculine? If there is a such thing it sure isn't in America. This culture is over feminized as is.

The more testosterone a man has and builds naturally, the better his energy level and health. Masculinity is good for men. I'll keep mine. When dudes start crying at the barber shop, I'll start cutting my own hair.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

these folks run our governments, media, movie industries, universties, etc

• List
  14. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

• List
  15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This is disenheartening...he's absolutely correct, the Pharaohs and Nobilities never went away, they just went underground - hence the Masonic Society who control all of our politicians one way or another... Their whole belief premise is that they own us and through their dominance and manipulation, they have made sure to never give that power up.
    Bid Americans against Americans. And here we thought we had sent the British home... They never left.

Honestly l had to stop midway because it's horrifying. We better wake the fuck up. They're masters at the vicious mind games they created and we don't fully respect the power of them..
    *going to watch the rest now but had to respond-

16. nero

nero Member

Psychedelic drugs can cure mental illnesses. They should be researched and prescribed for people with depression, but doing this will take too many people off the grid.

17. ColiBreh1

SMH. This is a new children's book in stores now:

[​IMG]

18. K

K Well-Known Member

wow - just WOW!!! I'm sooooo over this shit!

19. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  20. andreboba

This is the kind of publication that makes people think gay activists are pushing a covert gay agenda.

Exclusively gay folk in America are at most 5-10% of the population. I don't understand why there's a need to normalize homosexuality for kids before they're even aware what sexual preference is.

I remember when I was a little kid and tried to watch Three's Company, and the main conceit of the show, that Jack pretended to be gay with two female roommates so their landlord wouldn't evict him, always went WAY over my head because I didn't understand what being 'gay' was.

You teach kids about sexual tolerance IMO when they reach puberty, not when they aren't even sexually conscious as 4 and 5 year olds.

I had to google search this book because I thought it was fake news.lol