Conspiracy Theories...Have any?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, May 16, 2017.

1. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

2. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

3. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

4. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

5. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

6. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

7 minute vid, good insight on how the entire South was brainwashed after the Civil War.

8. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Total: 58 (members: 6, guests: 40, robots: 12)
    I'm just saying. 'N no one bats an eye, either. We've been infiltrated. :eek:

Carry on...

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Here is a chilling excerpt from his book...

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

12. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

Deep in the forest of Belgium is a heavily guarded castle so dark few locals even speak of it. The Chateau Amerois AKA Mothers of Darkness Castle and it is said to be home to some of the Illuminati's darkest rituals, blackmail parties and more. Discover what is hidden behind these forbidden walls!

13. andreboba

Yall know this shit is so TRUE.lol

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

And he still managed to kick your hot-sauce-carrying fit-coughing tripping-over-everything, wino's as in the election. LOL.

15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

A new documentary on Hollywood called "Out of Shadows" came out last month & has over 13 million views on YouTube.

Trailers:

The actual documentary:

The #PizzaGate/Jeffery Einstein/child trafficking/John Podesta-Hillary Clinton emails/satanic occult segment starts at the 50:43 mark. I had completely forgot about all those details about #PizzaGate

@Bliss

BTW because of this documentary, Microsoft was forced to pull their ads featuring the witch Marina Abramovic:

https://twitter.com/artnet/status/1250548631867928579
    [​IMG]
    https://news.artnet.com/art-world/microsoft-pulls-marina-abramovic-ad-satanism-1835337

16. andreboba

The next time a Republican loses a presidential election but wins the popular vote, then you'll understand that Trump didn't win anything.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Marina is SICKENING. I've seen many of her blatant satanic pictures she's posted.

Gates agenda is getting more and more exposed.

I've been reading all about the Out of Shadows documentary on SM, I haven't had time to sit and watch it... After this week, I will be able to and hopefully it won't be censored.

Thanks Coli.. you are the best!

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Popular vote, lol. She "won" the popular vote by 2.9 million people, of which and by no coincidence, the majority resided in California. As we know, due to their enormous illegal and prison population, there is rampant voter fraud in California encouraged by Dem political groups.

Look at Governor Newsom, he just sent out absentee voter mail-in forms to every registered voter in California, and we know all you need is a driver's license to have registered.

Even if you remove the assertion, no way in hell would I want the President decided by Californians or New Yorkers.

What's most disgusting is that he was duly elected, kicked her ass with 304 Electoral votes to her 227, and yet you say he won nothing. SMH.

19. andreboba

A Republican hasn't won the popular vote in a presidential election since 1988. I guess that was because of election fraud too.

The electoral college was established to give more voting privilege to slave holding states.
    Get your head out of your ass. It's totally undemocratic.

EVERY free democracy in the world elects their leaders based on the POPULAR vote.

If you win the electoral college but not the popular vote, you didn't win shit. Even Trump knows this.

The next time a Republican presidential candidate wins the popular vote but loses an election, you'll whine and bitch about how unfair the electoral process is.

Typical.

Sheeple like you are what's tearing down this country.

20. andreboba