Do Black Men Appreciate White Women More Than White Men?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by PeyBackTime8818, Dec 22, 2005.

1. PeyBackTime8818

PeyBackTime8818 New Member

Do you all think that black men appreciate white women more and treat them better than white men treat their own?

Every white girl I know that has dated black guys (except for one) has told me that black guys didn't cheat on them as much and paid more attention to them and were generally more affectionate and reliable. Is this because white men take the white woman for granted? Does this go back to the age old myth that black men are better lovers? Is this because the black man is so afraid to lose his gorgeous white girlfriend/wife that he goes above and beyond the normal call of duty just to keep her happy (or keep her from going back to a white guy, or even worse ANOTHER BLACK GUY!)?

Let me know your thoughts....

2. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

3. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I think it comes down to WM expect WW to be there for them naturally, therefore, it's bound to be exactly that. I think it's safe to say men of all races would feel like that about women of their same race. And I think there's a difference to "BM who just happened to be in a relationship with a WW, but never really had much of a preference for them" and then "BM who are very attracted to WW and will go above-and-beyond to get with one". I'd say it may be more likely that the second kind of BM will be breaking his neck to keep the relationship well.

4. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

When you are in an IR there is so much outside pressure from people telling you or at least hoping that it will fail that it draws you and your partner closer together and makes you fight harder to make it work

5. Katie

Katie New Member

I would not like a BM to treat me better simply because of my color!

If you are too afraid to lose her, you may lose her. You must have confidence in yourself and the relationship and not act like you the WM will ditch you anytime.

6. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Everyone makes good points, but I think that chemistry rules overall.

7. SnowQueen

SnowQueen New Member

Well sister you must be very lucky, most of the black guys I've dated have been unfaithful, quite willing to offer me to their friends, happy for me to satisfy them but not worried about me, stood me up, occasionally I have been slapped about, cleared off when I became pregnant, I know no black guy would normally marry a white girl, But I love them cannot get enough of them and would never return to a white guy.

8. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

1. Pey is a man.

2. You really do know how to generalize, don't you?

9. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

snowqueen: that is you experience, not everybodies--I am a black man and I married a white woman, so your statement doesnt carry much weight.

I have many black male cousins and uncles, they never cleared off when their wives had babies, never beat their wives, and their wives are white women, hispanic women, asian women and black women

10. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

maybe its the type of black guys you are dating thats the problem

11. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

You know the old sayings:

1. Opposites attract

2. YOU attract what YOU ARE

3. YOU ARE the kind of company YOU keep

12. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

Yeppers!! i agree wif ya! ha ha, :lol:

13. SnowQueen

SnowQueen New Member

You are quoting your experiences, I am quoting mine, I work in the music field and my overall experiences are common, maybe because you are an American( From the terms you use) the particular area you live it does not happen.
    I travel to NY, LA, Nashville and other US cities often, I also travel to The West Indies and Europe.

Admittable most of my experiences are in the music field so maybe we are not as stable as you guys in other fields.

14. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

tis, true, and that is not common among the middle and upper classes either. we marry, buy homes, raise our children just like white men do. yes and the music field is knowned to be more liberal than the rest of the population, so morals like not beating up on women, taking care of children and marriage are more prevalent in the rest of the US. I travel alot around those places and see another side of the story, but interesting to know someone elses experiences

15. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

couldnt have said it any better, Sardonic.

16. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

And to add, the entertainment/music industry is very shady anyway, so I'm not surprised.

17. SnowQueen

SnowQueen New Member

I was just giving my experiences, In the Music field the little gods of artists are a pampered group of people who think they own you and it doesn't matter whether it is a guy or a woman they think you are their fodder. for me personally if I do not want the attention I tell them ! to hell with their ego.
    The few times I have been slapped I walked straight away. It is not the type of guys I attract but more the type of insecure artists that the trade attracts,I love the music trade but ego's are bigger on the production and publicity side as well as the artists.

The talented, diva Snowqueen
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

18. 7Seven

7Seven New Member

Any man should take the comments of women who calls herself "Diva" and "Queen" with a grain of salt. Diva and Queen connotes to "Drama Queen." She likes being ravaged and disregarded as an object, mentally and physically abused, her occupation rewards though the suffering she inhibits and maintains. Her comments should also be taking lightly because the 80/20 rule applies even through "race." Eighty percent of the general populous of women judge their experiences about relationships through twenty percent of the general populous of men.

My factoid.....

19. Rosey

Rosey New Member

I guess the same holds true for men judging their experiences about relationships with women.

20. MistressB

MistressB New Member

:lol: