Ferguson, Missouri Community Furious After Teen Shot Dead By Police

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Sirius Dogon, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Raudi

Raudi Member

[YOUTUBE]/n4DT9UW8D94[/YOUTUBE]

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Michael Brown supporters have been chanting no justice no peace. You know why?

3. The Dark King

Damm I love this.

Any other people on here feel like most of your white friends just don't get it. It's making me reevaluate certain friendships big time.

4. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Dude, I feel you. I've got friendships I'm seriously thinking of ending over this. Bad thing about it is two out of the three friends in question are black. Both are far right wing conservatives. Seriously sad the things these people believe.

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Just talked to my little sister about it this past weekend. She fully believes the cop murdered Michael Brown, and that he should suffer a similar consequence because of it, but she stands firm in her belief that it had nothing to do with the color of Brown's skin. After speaking with her in depth about the reasons this murder was race related, I finally had to agree to disagree. Some people truly don't get it. Whether they live in a bubble and can't understand what they don't personally experience, or whether they're willfully ignorant...doesn't really matter. Some people just refuse to accept the fact that racism DOES still exist and that people are killed every damn day because of it.

6. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

[YOUTUBE]vsA6zfyA4mQ[/YOUTUBE]

7. The Dark King

How do we heal this thing if so many people are in stark denial about what's happening?
    Especially when even people who are being affected deny it's existence.
    Is the truth that uncomfortable for people?
    My recent run in with the cops shook me the hell out of my complacency and I wonder if it has to be that in your face before you realize something is seriously messed up. I still see all five of them with their hands on their weapons while "questioning" me about nothing.
    People shouldn't have to be paranoid around the police

8. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I think the disconnect in a lot of the discussions on whether this was race motivated is in that we are not distinguishing between whether we view this racially motivated in the 'hate crime' sense. Or, is it more of a 'black life does not have the same value as white life does in this country' and 'had Michael Brown been white doing EXACTLY the same thing, he would not have been killed sense.

OF COURSE the black community on a whole has a general distrust for the police. The police have been used to terrorize blacks for 50+ years. So yeah, each time a pig shoots one of us, we will react.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

the problems are you guys dont know the art of war and apply judo....know your enemy and use their weight against them....

people dont believe racism or care because it does harm them....as a matter of fact they benefit from it.

in this case screaming racist cop is ineffective.

ask people questions that you know they have no chioce but to say the answer you want. want examples?

10. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I love the black AND white people people who say "Racism is dead, get over it" and then see all the racist shit that's being posted by the pigs supporters and then continue to say "Racism is dead, get over it".

11. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

VT and Raudi,that joker was on Fox And Friends. Also,I saw on Hannity last Friday and the weekend Huckabee & Pierro. Those people brought out most of the subservient Blacks.

12. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Yes. I think this is why many people try to convince themselves that racism is a thing of the past.

Very interesting. I don't think it was a hate crime, as I don't think Brown was necessarily targeted because of his race. I believe the events unfolded the way they did though, because of his race. The issue here, IMO, is that as a bm he wasn't afforded the same rights a white man in the same situation likely would have been afforded. Maybe that's because the cop felt a black life doesn't hold as much value as a white mans life...who knows. I don't think michael brown was targeted though. I think he was in the wrong place at the wrong time with a cop who felt empowered to play judge, jury and executioner that day. And I'd bet my last dollar if michael brown was white he'd be alive today.

Idk what you're saying. When I talk to people I'm not trying to bait them into answering with the answer I want. I don't want someone to acknowledge racism and the injustices against bm just to shut me up. I want them to understand this shit happens, I want their eyes and hearts open to the reality of it all, and ultimately I want them fighting against it with me. Simply getting "the answer I want" means nothing if it's not sincere.

13. The Dark King

You don't have to bet a thing boo. This shit is crazy obvious. White dudes murder people and get apprehended.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I know right?

Yahoo comments are chock full of racism for just about any story concerning blacks

15. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

16. newjazz

newjazz Member

What the fu*k people!.........if most of the brothers on this post are intelligent, then why argue with sutle wickeness of covert white supremacist? Its what they are suppose to do cuz if they didnt there asses would have more than 4 or 5 billion mad focused and aware arab, indian, african, and asian people ready to die fighting the worlds biggest problem .........BUT WE ARE TOO SCARED TO SAY WHAT ANY NORMALLY FUNCTIONING BRAIN WOULD TELL YOU!..........you are dealing with a wicked highly organized global criminal system that is at....WAR!!with YOU! Expect to be killed cuz the streets and the whole dam world is a battlefield!!!

I am just glad that i am not them cuz i believe in judgement day!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

maybe im missing the intent of your convo with the person.....

in any case

they know it happens. they arent stupid. they dont want to admit it that exist because then they have acknowledge that they are taking advantage of their privilege.

if they do that they have to be fair. if they do that then they have to give up their advantages. thats the point.

so if you are in a discussion just ask about fairness. the problem about discussing race it seems we try to tell them (lead them to the light.) just ask questions that we allow them to lead themselves.
    i got into a dscussion with a conservative he kept saying if they dont resist or pull their pants up.

my reply an nfl player was tasered when he was not resisting and being proper. so was that fair....of course he deferred. i told him about ray allen the bball player couldnt get justice and why he couldnt get justice.

i asked so is it ok to kill a guy whos pants sag....is it ok to kill a guy who wear a hunters vest or a rebel flag?

another is affirmative action(aa). they say pull yourself up.....you wouldnt need AA.

i respond do you network? they say yes.
    i respond "then you didnt pull yourself up"

then give them common sense numbers. america is about 80% white and 15% black. then tell them to think on it.

then they will defer but it doesnt mean they will see the wrong.
    they dont care because it doesnt effect them

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  18. Raudi

Raudi Member

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

A guy I met, a Latino who joined an all-white fraternity in the University of Florida told me and others about his experience in the fraternity. It was something I have not forgotten. "Racism is not overt, but it is covert."

This is proof that the Devil is cutting loose and having a grand time.

20. newjazz

newjazz Member

Exactly!.......they tell you we are brothers and sisters, then covertly support and fund eugenics, bio weapons like (hiv, ebloa), genetically modified poisonous manipulation of your food. Knowly it will cause sickness, death and distruction!

Yes, We are all brothers and sisters from the midnight blue blackest african to the pale snow white european and every hue in between! We should have compassion a humility for one another asuring no one is mistreated and the people the need help get the most constructive help. Maybe the reason the creator put us on this planet to solve problems! Every human alive should be in this fight to replace WHITE SUPREMACY WITH JUSTICE..especially whites!......why? Cuz its the largest show on earth!

Peace and brotherly love!