Germans Rise Up Against Islamization

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by Blacktiger2005, Dec 13, 2014.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

This.

2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Islamophobia in Europe is waxing and waning, not anything new although it is on the rise now. Alcohol has absolutely nothing to do with it as laws in European countries will never change regarding accessibility. There is not so much white flight as much as failure to integrate the imigrantz properly. That is the biggest issue I think as nothing good will come from housing people from certain backgrounds away and isolated from the 'natives' in specific suburbs etc. That is probably done by fear of white flight.
    Most immigrants wants to get into the system quickly, but a few destroy it for them. If they can not be employed, even because if education, crime will come. The immigrants gets very little in terms of support, much less that what is generally believed.. As the Swedish Democrats (read Nazi) just got the foot in the door in Sweden, (got right over 10% of the votes) I have followed it closely and I saw some number of what they get and for an example for food, they get less that 5 dollars a day, which is extremely little. There is usually just urban myths about what they get. We need to do a better job at informing people what the immigrant policy really is.

Europe will never be islamified, you are absolutely correct on that. Will never happen, but better integration policy is really needed, Mong other things.

3. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt042

4. flaminghetero

Europe has been islamisized before...look it up.

Now they're bending over for another go 'round.

5. flaminghetero

Europe is being Islamisized just as sure as America is being Mexicanized.

6. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

I do not agree that muslims in Europe are being attacked because of their silence. This is only a excuse by racists to attack muslim people. Why should muslim people who are law abiding citizens have to demonstrate on this issue. Some are only muslim in origin and not in practice. And many European muslims are not Arabic anyway.

7. flaminghetero

Muslims are racist as hell themselves...and very anti-female.

Maybe you'll feel better wearing a burka...since you like to defend them so much.

8. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Yes Some are.
    I am only defending normal muslim people, in the context of this topic.
    And noi i do not wish to wear a burka.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

'Durka durka durka, Mohamed jihad'

10. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Well, I think muslims absolutely need to stand up and seperate themselves from the violence and terror.
    Most people fear the islam because they don't know any muslims personally so they can only judge by what they hear or read which is often propaganda and negative examples.
    The peaceful muslims need to speak up and stand with the christians against terror.

11. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

:mrgreen:

12. orejon4

This was directed at Petty with my regular jibe at him about "stirring the pot", not in reference to the points you raised.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well..it's a good thing Europe and America arent being blackinized

14. chamber

chamber Active Member

The media loves parading media whore Choudary because they know he will say something controversial or offensive. Choudary has been doing it for years.

Choudary represents Muslims about as much as the Westboro baptist church represents Christians .

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It's not about representing Islam for people...its about infuencing people. People think that because he doesn't 'speak for them', that he yields no power. That's delusional.
    Westborough father influenced only his family....and they have been muted by the vast majority of Christians and non. Not only that, but they never murdered, as sick as they protested with vile shoutings.
    Choudary on the otherhand, has influenced many to go fight alongside terrorists groups.

16. 2legit

2legit Active Member

I am trying to add you as friend but it is not working I don't know why similar thing happened with flygirl but I have no problem adding guys maybe you should come and join my message board where we will ban anyone who is rude to you. Others that I like can join as well i.e Appiah, subtlenote, stizzy,martina 29, nobleduali.

17. orejon4

Sounds liked a verb from an IR video series, lol.

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm just saying

Everyone's complaining about the Mexicans and Muslims here

Outside the forums people are complaining about the blacks and wish we'd go away

How does that work?

19. orejon4

Well, aren't we supposed to be like Bebe's kids? I'm not big on the inter-minority strife fomentation, either.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Be real now

Tribalism is a mothafucka