Name the last three books you have read...

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Sir Nose, May 12, 2009.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

At least one book per week, huh?:)

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Lol. Sometimes. ;)

3. DudeNY12

That means on any given day when you're home with free time... You're nestled in your favorite spot with the current read?

4. Tamstrong

Yeah, sometimes that's the case, but I tend to read whenever I get the chance throughout the day. I almost always have a book or my Kindle with me, so I can read whenever I've got a moment to spare. I also go through moods where I feel more like reading than doing anything else, and I've been in that mood for a while now. I usually read before bed too, and when I'm having trouble sleeping. It's funny how antsy I get sometimes trying to sit down to watch TV or a movie, but reading doesn't affect me that way. I'm a book junkie, and I think I'd be lost without them...they keep me (somewhat) sane. :D

5. Tamstrong

6. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Anyone got some Fantasy or Sci-Fi with some Good IR?

Going to be flying a lot this Holiday Season.

7. Tamstrong

8. Tamstrong

[​IMG]

According to the reviews this one was supposed to be great, but alas it was not...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Tamstrong

Some holiday themed science fiction...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. DudeNY12

Let me guess. You started the first of these three books just 2 days ago? :).

11. Tamstrong

LOL. :p No, but I did read them over a weekend while indisposed.

12. Tamstrong

13. Tamstrong

14. Tamstrong

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Umm....this is more than 3 books.....:p

16. Tamstrong

Oh hush, smarty pants. The number of books is a multiple of 3, so it still counts.

[​IMG]

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Well some of us can't be the Speedy Gonzalez of reading like you can. Some of us are old and have to rep for the Slow Poke Rodriquez set....:)

18. Tamstrong

LOL. It's not like I'm not old too, Ra-Ra. It's just that reading's the perfect pastime for an anti-social hermit like myself (people, especially the stupid ones, are on my last nerve these days). I have rejoined the Slow Poke Rodriguez set since I took on a second job though, which makes me feel even more old.

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

FYI : I'll reply back to our ongoing base touch when I get a chance. Read your last update, but I've been running around most of the weekend for one reason or another.

20. Tamstrong

No worries; I know how that is. It always takes me forever (at least it seems like that long, lol) to get back to people's messages, calls, etc. I think I suck at that more than most people, so I'm typically pretty patient when it comes to hearing back from others.