NFL 2014

Discussion in 'Sports' started by glt1980, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Yessir. Hatin' season is in full effect!

2. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

1449225 aka Hater #1 reporting for duty,SIR!

3. free816

free816 New Member

It's the Jets but we up 7-3 lol

4. 1449225

You gotta explain that MJD reverse field goal attempt

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I just walked in the door so I don't even know what you're talking about. What happened??

6. 1449225

:smt043:smt043

Butt fumble 2.0 MJD got tackled and tried to kick a reverse FG but Carr caught it

7. RaiderLL

Ok I just watched it. Why the hell didn't the ref call that close line tackle? Crazy play, yes...but so fucking typical of how refs call (or don't call) Raider games. Smfh

8. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

[YOUTUBE]WHxxSKJP6HU[/YOUTUBE]

[​IMG]

9. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

Damn, I hate that missed that. I love that my Falcons won against a damn good Saints team but it was definitely devoid of sweet chin music.

10. 1449225

That was fucked up

11. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

[YOUTUBE]dBtfgHzQQFY[/YOUTUBE]

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

13. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

What a crappy opening Sunday of football. After riding the high of the Packers getting spanked, my stupid Bears lose to the BILLS of all teams. WTF is that all about???

And next week they play the 49ers, in their brand new stadium, and a week after they score 21 points against the Cowboys in like 90 seconds of play.

Loss #2, here we come. :smt022

And then my two fantasy teams were both projected to win by a lot and now I will likely lose both.

And my confidence pool sucks this week because of all of yesterday's upsets.

ARGH. Not a good start to the season.

:smt092 :smt071

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Now the Gnats need to lose tonight and all will be right in our Division. :D

15. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

16. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

Ravens let my boy Ray Rice go and I was a little distraught about it at first, but I realized that it had to be done...

But you're right........definitely inexcusable.

17. jaym15

jaym15 New Member

let me start by saying that the new video is pretty disturbing

but where was this outrage when the original video came out? what did people think happened in the elevator that you couldnt put what two and two together?

hes getting barbequed for having been caught on video there have been players that literally killed people that came back and have played games.

i wonder if he was as productive from 2008-2012 he would still be on the team or just listed as inactive...

18. 1449225

We'll take of the smurfs tonite,you take care of the wackers on Nov 16th,deal?

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Deal!

Our turn now :D

(I saw your kicker popped his cherry on a missed field goal at the half...felt bad for him, but overall your boys did real good tonight with your new coach boss at the helm. :cool: )

20. RaiderLL

Your boys looked really good last night (or the Giants are just that bad lol). I drafted Calvin Johnson in my fantasy league and got 28 points off of dude last night! Sweet :D