Racist idiot kills himself over star wars character being black

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by 4north1side2, Oct 21, 2015.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

A man commit suicide because the main Star Wars Episode VII character is black.

#BoycottStarWarsVII has gone viral and many people are pissed off that John Boyega has such a major role in the upcoming Star Wars: Force Awakens. Now, according to Newswatch33, authorities are reporting that a 53 year-old Caucasian man was found dead in Charlotte, North Carolina with a suicide note that read, “Make America White Again.”

Monday, during Monday Night Football’s Halftime Show, Disney revealed the Star Wars trailer for the new Star Wars Episode VI. When the trailer was initially released in December 2014, Boyega was quickly dismissed as a small character playing the role of a storm trooper. However, many fans, especially those who appear to have racist views, expressed how upset they were with Boyega as the main character in Star Wars VII on Twitter.

According to reports, Bobby-Jo, 53, of Charlotte, North Carolina was known by friends as a hardcore Star Wars fan. His wife, Sarah Garrison, also a Star Wars fan, attended comic-con every year dressed up as storm troopers. However, Mrs. Garrison would find her husband unresponsive with a suicide note saying “Make America White Again.”

According to Newswatch33, when the EMS and police arrived at the scene, Mr. Garrison was pronounced dead. Officer Jenkins would collect the suicide note from Mrs. Garrison. She would later point out that in the suicide letter Garrison had an issue with the main character of Star Wars being black.

Newswatch33.com:

“If white people aren’t wanted in Star Wars, then our money must not be either. I’m tired of seeing N**GERS taking over great white films. I can not live in a world being overran by Blacks. Sorry Sarah.”

[​IMG]

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Best gif ever!

3. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Very strange to do that over a movie that hasn't even been released.

4. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

This didn't actually happen. Newswatch33.com is a fake news website.

5. keystroke209

keystroke209 New Member

I'm pretty sure this is a hoax news story. The "Newswatch33" is giveaway. This is the same site that reported the shooter in Charleston, SC had received $4 million in donations to support his legal fees.

6. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Some guy killed himself because Obama won the election :rolleyes:

7. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Bummer, I was hoping it was true.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

9. MrT

MrT Member

worst gif ever.

I was hoping it was true... u hoped someone killed them-self:evil:

enlightened you are not, seek hate you will find

10. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

It's fake, but I would love to see these people kill themselves. If they are so pissed off of a black male lead being the savior, instead of the typical "whitey man default" mentality, then maybe they need to do us all a favor and end their lives. They are miserable little sacks of pure bullshit to begin with.

Adapt or die. That's all you can do.

11. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Shit, it could be true!!:p

In which case,
    [​IMG]

The biggest star of the Star Wars movies was the voice of James Earl Jones.
    [​IMG]

Lord help, when James Earl passes, there's gonna be a hella lot of clips of him voicing Darth Vader.

These racist fanboys haven't been paying close enough attention to their favorite sci fi franchise.

We've been living in George Lucas' universe from the beginning.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  12. Morning Star

You are so right. They don't. They just think it's a "white man's movie."

13. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Absolutely, even though this story is fake there are precedents for this kind of behavior. I'm a big fan of Bjork's music and per the article below an obsessed fan killed himself and mailed her an acid bomb when she started dating a Black man...

Police Say Obsessed Fan Sent Bomb Before Suicide

September 18, 1996|By SARAH RAGLAND Staff Writer and Staff Researchers Doug Layer and Magaly Morales and Staff Writer Ardy Friedberg contributed to this report.
    The music of alternative rocker Bjork filled the Hollywood efficiency. An 8 mm video camera was recording the scene. Then, an obsessed fan, Ricardo Lopez, picked up a .38-caliber revolver and shot himself in the head as the tape rolled.
    But Lopez's suicide on Thursday was just the start of a bizarre tale that led from the former pest control worker's Hollywood ***********009900]apartment[/COLOR][​IMG] complex to a post office in south London on Tuesday morning.
    There, detectives from Scotland Yard found the package that Lopez mailed several hours before he killed himself. It was addressed to Bjork at her London home.
    Inside: A hollowed-out book contained a bomb rigged to spray sulfuric acid on the 30-year-old singer or whoever else opened the box. The acid could have burned, disfigured or killed someone.
    London police, alerted by Hollywood police detectives, intercepted, then destroyed the package. No one was hurt.
    Hollywood police said Lopez, 21, made his intentions to maim Bjork clear in a series of 11 videotapes that make up a 22-hour video diary recorded during the past nine months. The last tape was still in the video camera, clearly marked "Last Day - Ricardo Lopez."
    "This whole thing comes down to his obsession with her. That was his motivation to do her harm and apparently, in some twisted way, his motivation to commit suicide," said Hollywood police spokesman Todd DeAngelis.
    Police said his obsession turned dangerous after Lopez learned that Bjork, a native of Iceland, may have become romantically involved with a black man since moving to England.
    "As he put it, that was unacceptable to him," DeAngelis said.
    Bjork and her manager could not be reached in London for comment on Tuesday.
    Sherri Ring-Ginsberg, head of publicity at Bjork's label, Elektra Entertainment in New York, said the singer was disturbed by the news.

14. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Fuck, they got me. I'm the idiot.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The shit was funny. You could change the name of the thread to satirical stories and keep posting.

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Killed his family then himself after Obama won a second term.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The guy lived in Miami and he videotaped his suicide. I saw clips of the tape and it was chilling. He said a lot of nasty things about Bjork's fiancé and he expressed his obsessive love for Bjork.

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

And the physical portrayal was done by Dave Prowse(an actor who played in many films including Frankenstein And The Monster From Hell in which Prowse played the monster. He also played a bouncer in the show The Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy). If Star Wars was just a typical "white man's movie", then the influence of legendary filmmaker Akira Kurosawa wouldn't be there and Darth Vader would be a Klansman and the Imperial officers would be fascists wearing Nazi garb.

19. Morning Star

True, but one has to remember that whites do like the idea of the Japanese being considered "white" because of their technological prowess.

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I thought it was the other way around because of the fact that the Japanese and other Asian cultures admired the Western influence in the arts. When they began to enter into the marketplace with cameras, automobiles and electronics, it was the west who were the first customers. During WW2, Japan was an ally to Germany and Italy. As you can see in anime past and present, a lot of the characters are white in appearance and Japanese in name and manner. So, I guess it's a cultural trade off that benefited both.