Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I know right

2. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Where is FFG?

3. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I don't know where she is, but this isn't the first time she's taken an extended hiatus from the board. No doubt she's had a lot going on since she lost her job not long before she stopped posting a few months ago. I also remember her mentioning a job offer in England (I think) she was considering as well. Hopefully she'll be back at some point.

4. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Thanks babes for the input. I was just wondering about missing people on the forum. I hope all is well with them.

5. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Who is ffg? or was that a typo(flying geek)? or maybe I'm not thinking it out?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  6. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Fantasyfangirl

7. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

ah ok... It has been a while.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

9. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I get what he was trying to do but embarrassing a child is never my style. My daughters 10 and if she was doing all that shit I'd be mad too. Buuuuut why did she have all that unsupervised access to the internet? My daughter has an iPad and her iphone which her dad and I go through pretty regularly. Her iphone and iPad go in her daddies room or my room at night, depending on where she's at obviously (pretty much cause we don't want her bs'ing when it's bed time lol). She has two friends she texts and her Internet use is only for school (apps actually). A 10 year old doesn't need Facebook and if I found my child doing anything sneaky I'd take her shit away faster than I gave it to her.

Bottom line, I think there are more effective ways of parenting than shaming. That's just my opinion. Obviously we do what we feel is right for our kids so to each their own.

10. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

My goodness,.... she appeared to be such a happy pro at that traveling executive position.......Somebody please tell me where you can find job security these days.........Oh well, you look strong, bright and 30 years your junior FG......Best wishes with that offer in England.....

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  11. Tamstrong

You're welcome. I hope so too. :freehug:

It wasn't FG I was referring to, Arch; it was FFG (Fantasyfangirl). If I remember correctly, she was an accountant. Best wishes still apply though...hopefully she'll find a position somewhere that makes her happy.

12. Archman

Unlike the horse,.... this beast of burden, that has serviced us for thousands of years can be provoked to the point of snatching us up by the collarbone and throw us to the curb........

13. Archman

Well thanks Tam.....but I want the best for my buddy Fantasyfangirl too..... especially, starting off the new year.....I remember all those photos she took in her neat little office....

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah...i get what u are saying. you have to keep up with them. i believe he was extremely upset over her trying to be deceitful and sneak in on that fb.

15. Tamstrong

Yep, we all want the best for her. Before we know it she'll be posting new pics in her new office...maybe even from across the pond. There's no doubt in my mind that she will (or already has) bounced back from losing her job. I'm a firm believer in things happening for a reason, and I believe there's something better than what she had in store for her.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah...i feel you bro...the only things that are for sure in this world is death and taxes

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member