Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So l know where you stand, do you believe Hillary was hiding incriminating evidence when she deleted 33,000 emails?

2. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Ha! Never change Bliss, you beautiful trolltastic superstar.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

If DeSantis meant to say 'mucking it up' instead of 'monkeying it up', why didn't he simply apologize and admit he misspoke??
    Because that's EXACTLY what he meant to say.

(You probably don't believe Trump is divisive or racist either.)

As for your belief that Florida's economy is doing fine, tell that to the Floridians who can't afford their healthcare, attend underfunded schools or those teachers who almost have to work two jobs to make a living.

As for the Russia conspiracy, you keep believing it's all made up and Trump isn't guilty of a thing.
    Don't pay attention to the Russian intel officers who were sources for Steele's dossier who ended up murdered by the Kremlin.

Pretend that Trump never laundered money for the Russian mob and Russian oligarchs.

You would think a reasonable person would wonder why the CFO for Trump Inc. has flipped and sought an immunity deal from the Mueller investigation, or why WH Counsel Don McGahn sat down for 30(!!) hours to be interviewed by the special counsel??

Or at least ask why Trump's personal attorney Michael Cohen took a deal from the Feds and has already REFUSED a potential pardon from the POTUS??

Ignore the fact that Russian hackers broke into the DNC and released that data to Wikileaks, a breach that Trump appears to have known about beforehand.

Act like it's no big deal that Russian bots set up thousands of fake accounts on social media in 2016 basically demonizing HRC and either encouraging Americans not to vote at all, or to get behind Trump.

Eventually the rest of America will learn what most New Yorkers already knew, that Trump is a loudmouth, a crook and a con man who can't get a loan from any bank in the state,(an odd financial position to be in considering Trump is an alleged multi billionaire), and has never done anything for anyone who's last name isn't Trump.

This is going to end up being the biggest political scandal in U.S. history, that a traitor and loyalist to a foreign government got elected POTUS, then people like you are going to scramble to pretend you never supported him.

And stop talking about HRC's emails. Clinton staffers didn't erase any emails. 30K personal emails were lost when HRC's tech service provider erased them in the process of archiving her WORK related emails for the State Department.

The lies that Trump supporters have been fed and still choose to believe is insane.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So many points to contest..
    First..While much of the country was deep in a recession or experiencing budget crises, Florida (and Texas) held strong, and continues to..

"Florida is the top travel destination in the world, relying on tourism to drive its economy more than any other state. The Sunshine State also relies heavily on international trade, agriculture, aerospace and aviation, and the life sciences.
    As of 2015, Florida has the fourth largest economy in the United States behind California, Texas and New York, with a real gross domestic (GDP) product of $840 billion and a $77 billion budget.

As of 2015, the Department of Economic Opportunity estimates that of the 9.1 million people employed in Florida, 1.1 million have jobs related to the tourism industry, which contributed $51 billion to the state GDP.

Invest in Florida, AB. For the rest...

Read more: Florida's Economy: The 6 Industries Driving GDP Growth | Investopedia https://www.investopedia.com/articl...dustries-driving-gdp-growth.asp#ixzz5PsqbSaLs

Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

Florida's economy growing faster than other big states and far better than U.S. overall
    Among the five most populated states, Florida's GDP was fastest growing in 2016, with California's 2.9 percent GDP growth following a close second. For the fourth quarter last year, Texas' GDP outgrew Florida's, 3.4 percent to 3.1 percent, but the Lone Star State grew at a much slower pace for all of 2016.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/busine...-other-big-states-and-far-better-than/2325300

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Why do you engage fam? You ain't getting paid for this.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Mind yer business and go mine some e-dough.
    [​IMG]

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Don't do it, Spartacus Booker. You will be breaking the law AND giving way to open every document ever held in Executive privilege.
    Oh boy, here we go...lol.

9. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Well he did it, you do realize you just compared one of the few Black men in congress to a slave right? (tone deaf again). Regardless, it is FAR from a certainty that his actions are breaking the law and will have far reaching consequences, they may, but there will be much debate and discussion whether his actions rise to those levels and if the content of the emails released should have been classified in the first place. Once again you seem to think that the law is binary, black and white, when in reality it is often grey, difficult, and nuanced.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Again, WTH are you babbling about?

See that's your problem.Loki, you pulled a bullshit card on me because you think you're a know-it-all.

You owe me an apology.

Tweet:
    Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) discussing his civil disobedience on the Senate Judiciary Committee: "This is about the closest I'll ever come in my life to an I AM SPARTACUS moment."

Tweet:
    "Cory Booker just literally said this is his "I Am Spartacus" moment."

More tweets on it..

https://twitter.com/KatiePavlich/status/1037708755067170817?s=19

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  11. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Know-it-all...hmmm again what did the pot say to the kettle? His direct quote was "This is about the closest I’ll ever have in my life to an 'I am Spartacus' moment,". I wonder if you understand the history behind that statement and what it means? It means standing in solidarity in opposition to tyranny, he was not referring to himself as a slave which was my original reason for posting what I did. That being said, "I" am big enough to admit that I did not see that quote before responding at first, I did believe you to be making an insensitive remark, so I was wrong (but not apologetic given your far right leanings) in this specific instance.

12. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    **Not an officially sourced chart, but still probably true**

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

"Lawyers for the Florida Democratic gubernatorial and Senate candidates objected Friday to the rejection of a provisional ballot cast by a noncitizen..

The incident occurred during a canvassing meeting Friday in Palm Beach County, where provisional ballots were being examined.

According to the draft transcript of the meeting, taken by a court reporter hired by the Florida Republican Party, a provisional ballot was ordered excluded from the count, as it came from a non-U.S. citizen.

“First one of these we’ve seen,” said Judge August Bonativa.

“Not a U.S. citizen, not counted.” said Supervisor of Elections Susan Bucher, according to the transcript.

It was at this point where lawyers representing Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum and Sen. Bill Nelson, D-Fla., issued objections -- although they did not give reasons for those objections. The objections were noted, but the vote was still not counted.

The Nelson campaign distanced itself from the objections, which it said that it had not authorized.

“The lawyer who was present was not someone we had authorized to make such an objection. Noncitizens cannot vote in U.S. elections," Marc Elias, recount attorney for the Nelson campaign, said in a statement. The Gillum campaign did not respond to a request for comment."

Hilariously tragic.

15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

17. ColiBreh1

I assume the majority of people in this country are too. I saw so many people who are normally anti-Trump, co-signing the news last month about the Trump Administration going to restore federal definition of gender as ONLY Male or Female.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  18. K

K Well-Known Member

Are you all getting bombared with it too? I wonder about this...being in CA I know things are skewed here too. Here you would think that the majority of people are trans rather than a very small minority of people.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Not on Twitter. SMH

'..Twitter has banned “misgendering” and “deadnaming” on their platform, Pink News reports. The act of “misgendering” refers to calling someone by the pronouns of their biological sex, rather than those of the gender they have stated they wish to be, while “deadnaming” means to call a transgender person who has changed their name by the name they were given at birth.'

Violate it and you're banned.

20. ColiBreh1

Yeah, Twitter is basically a delusional liberal woke SJW bubble. Did you the story this week about Twitter permanently banning a feminist for saying ‘Men Aren’t Women'?: http://thefederalist.com/2018/11/25/twitter-permanently-bans-feminist-writing-men-arent-women/