Redheads and black men

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Jul 31, 2013.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

LOL! Only because I'm a native:). No adventures on the wrong side of the law other than a traffic ticket or two:). NYC is a great place, but I think it's a bit difficult if you don't have a lot of money. If you do have lots of money, then it's totally awesome. Ideally, I would've simply moved out to the nearby suburbs, but at the time I had a good job offer with the Washington Post. I am glad that's it's just 3.5 hours away as I go up to NYC to visit my Mom regularly.

2. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Good man lol. I hear what you're saying though. A local told me just how much it costs to rent a unit in NY it was insane!! I'm going to try out the Airbnb thing when i go there next year. Experience what it's like to live in an apartment. I think it would be amazing!!! It's great to hear you're still close and can regularly visit. I'm keen for a taste of Washington too. Have you been to Florida or Atlanta? I wanna do those places too.

America in general seems cheap in the whole home buying scheme i know it depends on the suburb and everything but i remember being in Memphis and seeing all these drop dead gorgeous homes. And for what you'd pay here for a standard 3-4bdrm home you can have a mansion there!!!

3. DudeNY12

Whether it's in NYC or DC I'll certainly need to say hello in person. Yes, apartments in NYC are insanely high. Same for buying property. This is pretty much the trend for most major US cities. NYC, Boston, Wash DC, San Francisco and I think even LA tend t be the most expensive. You can lots of places with low rents and really low real estate prices in the south. A lot of those cities have a significantly lower cost of living and the rents/prices are relative. If I took my same salary to one of those small cites... I'd could live extremely well.

Yes, I have been to both Florida and Atlanta many times. Atlanta and Miami are the only cites in which I consider living in the south. Atlanta has been growing nicely, and it's an awesome city

4. beccaomecca

Oh I have you all worked out Mr. I know you purposely typed a long msg just so I'd send u a voice msg coz u know my phone is shitttt hahaah!!!

5. brethard

brethard Active Member

:) That can actually happen--one of the girls I had a quiet crush on in high school was an Irish girl was so pale that it was sometimes difficult to look at her--her skin was blindingly white. Gorgeous though. Was stunned to find out last year that she had married a black man--had no indication back then that she was interested in black men.

6. beccaomecca

LOL! That is so funny!! I honestly never realised how crazy white i was until i looked at this photo. Maybe it's because there's plenty of people who are kinda pale like me. I always looked at other redheads and thought god she's white haha!

Awwww you should have let her know you were interested!

It always blows my mind to hear black men say that. Makes me sad to think you have to keep your feelings to yourself for fear of a white woman maybe not being into you. I wish every woman could understand your worth. It just doesn't seem right.

7. brethard

brethard Active Member

Thanks. I'm stunned by the number of girls I had crushes on back then who ended up marrying black or Latino men!

8. DudeNY12

Good, glad to hear.

I did not do that intentionally:). However, you can feel free to send them:).

9. beccaomecca

That's where it's at!! Both for the most part are sensual, highly sexual and actually take pride in knowing they can get a woman off. Although clearly there's more to it than them just being amazing lovers. Blacks will always be my number 1 but Latinos definately would come in as 2nd best.

10. beccaomecca

Haha I'm just messing with ya. My voice days are over lol.

11. DudeNY12

Darn! I was looking forward to the next:).

12. beccaomecca

Lol. Awwww!

13. brethard

brethard Active Member

:) You have just reaffirmed why we consider Australian women to be the hottest on the planet--you ladies have great taste.

14. beccaomecca

Hahahah!!! Yes!!!!! Black men are a god send. It's pretty much unbearable lol.

15. DudeNY12

We'll try not to let it go to our heads:)

16. beccaomecca

It needs to. I will be the ego raiser fairy! If only you understood it... got me whipped. Chocolate whipped.

17. Westie

Westie Member

Which head? :p

18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Great photo Becca.

19. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Great pic!

20. swirlingnurse

swirlingnurse Member

I'll be another ego raiser too ha. There is nothing like a good, strong Alpha black man! It's not just a preference. It's an addition ha.