The future is woman!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Paniro188, Apr 27, 2018.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

No but explain to me how mass murdering white people never make them fear for their lives they always seem to take them into custody unless they kill themselves but walking away from the cops hanging out in your backyard showing id driving away from a party hell just sitting in a park makes them so fearful they have to open fire without so much as a command to stop what they're doing. You honestly don't see how black people are treated differently?

2. The Dark King

Lmao spend a day where I live it happens all the damn time. These soccer moms are quick to drop names and say they'll register a complaint.

3. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

More white people killed by the police than black people. Before you go saying because there's more white people people constantly holler that theres more white people on welfare than black people.

That's a true stat. What's funny is that you can't name one person of any other race shot by the police because the media only runs in with their cameras because guess what sells. also, guess what makes black folks feel more and more like victims

4. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Are you there at every stop, Flash?

5. The Dark King

That's not true I can name white and Hispanic victims because my disgust for police brutality doesn't stop with black people. And black people are disproportionately killed by the cops meaning we account for the less of the population yet percentage wise we get killed more. Doesn't that sound weird to you?

6. The Dark King

No Robin but I've seen enough of them to see that they handle people differently depending on race and class

7. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Well, black people commit more crimes in proportion to any other race so it stands to reason more police issues will be with that group

8. The Dark King

No black people are policed more than any other group. Not to mention we may never get accurate numbers since arrests are completely up to a cop's discretion. If I have a dime bag they can choose to arrest me or just take it and throw it away. One thing you notice growing up in the suburbs is how police respond to things depending on whose driving. If it's one of my exes or my white friends 9 times out of ten slap on the wrist. Any of my friends in an urban setting its almost always an arrest or citation for identical behavior.
    So when people say black people commit more crimes we have to question the information source and methodology of collecting information.
    Even as dude take race out of it you don't see how cops treat women differently. Ive heard many of stories where all a girl has to do is cry and they get out of things for us you're almost always getting that ticket.

9. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Stop committing more crimes and policing happens less. You go to problem areas

10. The Dark King

No you go to areas that are impoverished and bleed the area with revenue collecting harassment.
    Its behavior everyone does. Take the violent crimes out of it. I'm talking minor citations like jay walking that literally everyone does but most people never get ticketed for or loitering great example is that recent Starbucks incident. Its shit most people do but only a few get in trouble for. Doesn't that seem weird to you?

11. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

“Minor citation” soooooo they committed the crime.......

12. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Tell you what......I’ll just agree to disagree with both you. We certainly will never come to a agreement on this. No sense wasting time. I’ll just post what I want and never engage further than that.

13. The Dark King

Is it a crime if only some people get in trouble? I guess I'm looking for fairness and you want complete compliance.

14. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Things are not that cut and dry Paniro. If we lived in a world where the color of ones skin had no barring on the consequences handed down, I would probably be able to see your point a little better. Its so very sad to me that you're always so quick to try and excuse injustices against black people. Life isn't as simple as "do right and nothing bad will happen to you", unless you're white (generally speaking). If you can't recognize or acknowledge the disparities in justice for white vs non- white people in this country, then you're 100% part of the problem.

I'm not 100% convinced you're as ignorant as that would make you seem though. I think you like to stir the pot so you naturally go against the grain. Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part lol.

15. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

This is off.

When factoring in the number of gunned down white people, yes there are more. When factoring in unarmed white people, black people tend to be more affected.

Regardless, the number of gunned down white people is proportionate in regards to their population. The number of gunned down black people is disproportionate by comparison. People are always quick to elaborate on how black people are disproportionately affected when it makes them look bad, but ignore when they are disproportionately gunned down.

But, as I said, I know how you do things, so I normally leave it be. I agree with you In Plenty of areas, and this is one area where we tend to disagree. so seeing you post the same old conservative responses isn’t new to me. Do you man.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Suuure you have. Enough with your stereotypes and lies. Right...all a women has to do is cry and the cop will rip up the tickets, let her continue to drive home drunk, let her keep her stolen items, let her keep her drugs or whatever else crimes she commits. Fuck outta here with your sexism.

17. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I absolutely agree with you that in the cases you outline above, ww (even if crying lol) would still have consequences. Simple traffic tickets though, I've lived through many instances seeing both sides. I absolutely have gotten out of speeding tickets (and/or had my documented sod speed significantly reduced for cost saving purposes) a few times. My tears were completely legitamate one time as itd been a stressful surgical day and I got pulled over for speeding which would've been my 3rd ticket that year. Those tears were totally real lol and thankfully the police man was kind enough to give me a pass.

I've been pulled over riding passenger with my husband (for NO legitimate reason...it was 630am on a Saturday and he was dropping me at work prior to his game and they pulled him over to ask "where are you headed to this early in the morning"!!! I couldn't believe it. We were on the freeway, headed to WORK!) its unbelievable the difference in how he's spoken to and dealt with. The level of disrespect is completely uncalled for and the polar opposite of how they deal with me.

So while I agree that we can't get out of the big things with some simple tears, I think ww absolutely can (and do) get out of situations much less impacted than a bm ever could.

18. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Sigh......

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes, in matters of tickets, we as females do sometimes get a pass, while most men do not..that's one of life's unfair discrepancies.
    l'm also pretty sure every person here has a story where a cop let them go. And where one treated them like absolute shit.
    It happens.
    The thing with cop encounters is, you never know what to expect.

You're at the mercy of that cop, I hate it as much as the next person.
    I hate that at times, even with myself, l know l'm in the right legally, however a cop KNOWS he/she gets the final say because he/she has that extreme upper-hand power. So l bite my tongue.

Of course BP are targeted more, l know this. I see it with the men l love in my life.

I absolutely despise the excuse always being used that, "they were in fear for their life". It's convenient bullshit.

By the same token, some are in fear because Raiders, there's a lot of bad people out there. The Maine veteran Sheriff's Deputy that was just executed in cold blood...his fear was real. They got the punk but still..as much as we don't know what we will enounter, neither do they.

There is no cookie-cutter or broad-sweeping answer to this dichotomy.

20. The Dark King

I specifically mentioned getting a ticket as I was talking about simple citations like seatbelt violations rolling through stop signs or speeding. Also I've never seen or of a female getting hit with a jaywalking ticket at least not how men do in particular black men in the city. In the burbs that shit is unheard of actually.