The future is woman!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Paniro188, Apr 27, 2018.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah! Those days of driving around to find a good spot. Then looking around to ensure no one is sneaking up on us while she has one foot on the dash and the other on the steering wheel.

I had a couple of favorite places near the Bronx Botanical Gardens, Van Cortlandt Park, and Flushing Meadows Park.

2. K

K Well-Known Member

Can still be fun sometimes. JS

3. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

I cant blame BM from having a chuckle when this happens.

4. K

K Well-Known Member

A chuckle? It goes beyond that. If the woman he's with is a twit, or he doesn't do everything just right, it can go bad very quickly.

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Dude you were killin it too bad you're shut down for business now lol

6. RicardoCooper

Only a mouthy black broad would escalate the situation. I've been pulled over with a white woman in the car, but it was because I actually did something (speeding) and took my medicine (ticket). These were the days before they started randomly shooting brothas, so I had no problem

7. K

K Well-Known Member

Think about some of the instahoes and mouthy entitled twitty white girlies out there. It's a different time.

I was talking with someone last week who said something about how he was with a ww who hadn't ever dated a Black man before (she was early 50s and had been married to a white guy all her life) and she was really nervous when they were out, looking all around with her eyes really big - deer in the headlights type thing, and a cop came up and did the whole - "Good evening, everything ok?" and she got even more nervous and was stumbling over her words. He handled the situation...was super polite and all and nothing happened. But he made the point of that it could have gone badly.

8. RicardoCooper

LOL that was his fault for dating a twitchy, old white broad LOL. Kind of a far cry from giving the officer lip, though. Philando Castile's girl wouldn't shut up and even started taping, and see where that got him

9. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

She’d rather stick with the white men if she behaves like an alien when outside with bm.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. RicardoCooper

Either that or the guy can just hit it behind closed doors, sounds like that's the way to go

11. Madeleine

What’s a twit?

12. RicardoCooper

Dizzy, stupid

13. RicardoCooper

It ain't that different lol

14. Madeleine

Being kidnapped and raped by the evil bm of course. The kinda thing you guys all do once a day.

15. RicardoCooper

I've got some WW chained up in the basement right now

(Note to the NSA: I'm kidding)

16. K

K Well-Known Member

Yah he said it taught him to not be trying to get with a ww who had never been with a Black man again. LOL

17. Madeleine

Somebody has to be the first!

18. K

K Well-Known Member

I think the key here is the age. Most people in their 50s aren't really interested in being an experiment or going through all the bs that comes with being the first one to deal with it all. This goes back to the conversation about if men feel the need to be with women who are aware or not.

19. Madeleine

I can imagine...

20. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Ok, I understand it can become something serious if it involves authority.
    Not something I have personally experiences when with a BM.
    Nothing worse than bad looks from white guys who dont like the idea of a WW going home with a BM.