thug govt thug cops

Discussion in 'In the News' started by goodlove, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Wrong. The majority of black people live in the south, thus more of their victims live in the south. The article clearly cues you in to the fact that blacks are just as disproportionately targeted by law enforcement and incarcerated in San Fran just as often as any other major city in the US. Which is a clear indication of racial discrimination on more fronts than one.

There are also cities in the northern states that are much more segregated than the south, I guess bigots have no cause in that at all. Wait......you avoid the south like the plague and thus have no basis for comparison. Apparently you avoid information as this article like the plague too.

If you continue accepting spoon feed from the general media, why leave America? You fit in just fine.

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt043 this has Raiders name all over it lol. You tired of my lovey dovey wovey posts?! For shame! Life is grand and love is ahhhhmazing. Act like you know :freehug:

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lol never you. I'm talking about the fake ones who feel the need to force sunshine down your throat daily.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

He avoids the south like whites avoid black areas

Everyone's avoiding everyone because of stereotypes

And that last line is just damn, lol

5. The Dark King

All I know is this, in progressive states where the bible doesn't reign supreme people are less likely to be treated like shit and not have it sanctioned by law enforcement. I avoid the south because of the obvious backwards thinking and lack of culture. You mofos still segregate proms. Yes its not the whole south or midwest but just enough for me to leave it the fuck alone.

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

As if people still aren't segregated in the north

The only difference is it's by choice and not by law

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

exactly! Rep coming!

lol at segregated proms in the south. I found out the same way you did, but its okay if you think we all lived on dirt roads and rode horses to school and only saw ww on TV. :smt005 Actually my next door neighbours at the time where white, but I only looked over at their house once. I had to wait till after 9pm on Sunday. That's the only time the Klan rally's would subside. :smt043

8. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

This coming from a man who lives in a city where you can't even walk down the hallway without being shot dead by the police. Where they infamously stop and frisk black and hispanic people like crazy... a city that has taken the second amendment rights from black and hispanic people. This man is worried about probably the one prom. lmao

I have lived in Orlando, Houston, Fort Lauderdale. All in the south. I have never seen as much racism as NYC in those cities. If that cop had choked someone in Houston or Fort Lauderdale, it would have at least gone to trial. Orlando may be the exception but idk. heck even treyvon got a trial lol I'm not saying it is perfect in those cities but to think that NYC isn't more racist. when we have seen it on video of a cop choking a black man and no trial?????? right after that you have Akai being shot both cops still on the job. I'm not a fan of South Carolina but we had two cases with the cops and not only were the cops fired but they were charged.

What's that say about NYC? Not progressive. It is fine to live in the suburbs behind the white Pickett fence but you have to get out and live in other cities. You will never get a good opinion. because honestly if I say which sounds backwards a segregated prom or a man being choked on the camera by the police and a grand jury saying that it shouldn't go to trial. You have got to admit that latter is more f'ed up than the former.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Good post fam. Orlando is legit as well actually I got pulled over by a cop in Orlando 1 1/2 weeks ago and he let me go. Granted I played the role of the educated military veteran with good credit, but I do that with all cops. Lol

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol....they see my disabled veteran tag, and my cane.....im out with a salute. lol

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LMAO! You are golden!!

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol...use what u got

13. The Dark King

Well in fairness to NY when you have a population of that many you're going to have issues at some point but for the most part it is pretty calm but maybe its because I feel more comfortable navigating it. And like I said the real racism comes down to how people vote and where resources are allocated. At least we in some way shape or form try to help our poor and disenfranchised but in the south ya'll want people to just die and disappear because they're poor or out of work. And let's keep it real in states like FL where the law of the land is stand your ground far worst happens than a police choking it just never makes it to the news. The only reason we heard about Treyvon and Marissa was some aggressive ass social media, the regular media wasn't covering it for shit. And I'll admit just like the rest of the country the police brutality is crazy here but at least everyday citizens don't take upon themselves to fuck with other citizens because of sense of crazy entitlement. Sorry fellas the North still wins.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:smt030 :smt030

15. The Dark King

Dude you're denying that? Remember the Treyvon Martin case was being covered up and would have never made the news without all that hardcore social media campaign

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

From what I remember the police did not initially do an investigation, that was the BIGGEST issue. What you are saying about the media on this ONE case my be true IDK, but the way you over generalize is ridiculous. We had how many stand your ground incidents? 2 and how many people got off? 1

During the remaining 364 days of each year the media is constantly feeding the public any and every tid bit of negativity it can possibly find.

Personally I consider police brutality a much bigger threat than some random dude who thinks he can shoot me without me returning fire.

17. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Your state has the castle doctrine which is the same as stand your ground. The same crap happens there. I don't know what is far worse than death.

You have no scholarships from the state to help pay all of the tuition for universities to my knowledge.I received the bright futures scholarship that paid for my tuition.I went to school for free. I would never be able to do that in NYC. Universities are more expensive in NYC area. I could easily say that NYC does not want people going to college because that is the reality on the cost. NYC gentrifies the area making it close to impossible for the poor to move up. That's why people have a hard time living in NYC. I bought a house for 47000 4 bedrooms. How much is that in NYC as oppose to houston? We have talked about my mortgage vs your rent. There is a reason why NY as a whole got surpassed in population by FL. You are too expensive for the middle class to live in and you know it. More NY leave to FL than the reverse.

You can sit and believe that the south doesn't help the poor but stats about how expensive it is to live in NYC in comparison to many of the cities in the south show that it is far worse to be poor. You guys are far more likely to want the poor or out of work to disappear. In fact, you did the next best thing paid them to leave!

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/29/nyregion/29oneway.html?_r=0

if you notice, you paid them to come to florida as well lol but we are getting rid of them lol. We must be really lousy at it since we became third in populated state. give us your poor indeed.

Again wonderful that you lived in NYC but you need to live in other cities. The tri county are in South Florida is just another NYC but spread out. It probably has the most amount of NYC immigrants in the state. I know I can't get the house that I did in Houston. I know I can't get that in NYC. I don't know if you have lived in NYC all of your life but I am certain that once you leave that city and live in other cities. You'll come to the understanding like I did that the grass is greener somewhere else.

Don't compare your city to others when it comes to police. Most cities do not have 35000 police officers. That is too much. You live in a police state and that is why you can't buy a gun to protect yourself when a self entitled person feels they don't like you and want to shoot you for what ever reason though you may want to believe that there is no self entitled pricks in that city. You keep believing that.

18. K

K Well-Known Member

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

We can remotely pilot drones from thousands of miles away, with the ability to shoot a missile onto a dime but 'as a nation,' we still can't eradicate homelessness (by eradicate I don't mean dumping them into other cities either)

Come on america

20. K

K Well-Known Member

Amazing isn't it?

I had this amazing weekend with my best friend (our kids gave us a run away mom's weekend for mom's day!) and on the way back home we drove through SF and I thought we had some major issues with homeless folks in Sacramento area, but damn it was something. And of course, that's the people we can see out on the streets. You know for every one you can see that's obvious there are many more who aren't.

I thought the info that they have gathered on the "Homes First" was really interesting and makes a lot of sense.