Top 10 Cities With The Most Beautiful Women

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by DenzBenz, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Machiavel

Machiavel Active Member

I'd put Kiev in that list and certainly ahead of Montreal. I didn't see much in Montreal when I went there. Stockholm is definitely up there and pretty much beats any city I've visited with the exception of Kiev. Now if Moscow has more beauties than Kiev, then...:smt055

It's just my opinion, but I'm not suprised that no American cities made the top ten list. In LA, you mostly see pretty women on castings, events, TV etc. I'd love to visit Brazil someday, I heard that women there are just...amazing!

2. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

LOL...

I'd have to disagree. They're walking around here outside of the entertainment world....

3. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

They are? Of course they are... Just as stuck up as the famous ones however.

4. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I wouldn't expect anything less from you....

5. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

SMH

Nor would I expect anything less from you.

Signed The Bitterman

6. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

you posted a comment and didn't mention dusty pussy...i'm disappointed

7. Gatinho

Gatinho New Member

A top ten list absent LA, Miami, and almost any decent sized city in brazil( we'll just use Rio since its most popular) is skeptical at best imho

8. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

LOL....

9. Machiavel

Machiavel Active Member

Well perhaps I need to get out more often because I've been in LA since 1995,and I don't see them :confused: Yeah sure there is the occasional beauty walking around here and there, or if you go to a hip nightclub, but nothing that can be compared to Stockholm or Kiev where you see beautiful women nearly everywhere---including in McDonald's! The beauty of LA girls is just hype and propaganda in my opinion... The odds of going to any mall and seeing a girl that resemble Megan Fox or Jessica Alba is not very high...so like I said, hot girls in LA are usually seen on castings, events, TV, movies etc...not randomly walking the streets like in other cities I've been in Europe.

10. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Its not hype... They exist. See but you actually WORK. So you don't have time to chase women around here. Not sure they are worth chasing to begin with.

[youtube]fMNSvsSwHUw[/youtube]

Truth be told, in places like Simi Valley, the girls over there Don't like competition and don't leave to party, its a known fact. I find it funny, some girls in some of these all white areas of LA are pretty f'in hot.

Not sure what they are concerned over.

[YOUTUBE]BLHyMNCjReM[/YOUTUBE]

These girls HAVE TO BE FROM ORANGE COUNTY...

11. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

:smt023

If I HAD to date a Black Woman she would be from Brazil... That's what Nuccas when they fly down from DC, Chi-Town or Philly do... Nutz if you ask me, not when there's some stupid foine Morena and White Brazilians, especially in Porto Allegra.

[YOUTUBE]WAQUskZuXhQ[/YOUTUBE]

12. Lakers24

Lakers24 New Member

I agree, America has Attractive Girls but relative to the population there aren’t as much compared to a Smaller Country.

13. Lakers24

Lakers24 New Member

The List is Right for the most part. I did think I would see a City from Germany, Russia, Ukraine or Czech Republic, though. Other than that it seems correct.

14. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I don't think it matters, everyone has a different idea/perspective on what is or isn't attractive.

15. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Co-signing this!
    Everyone has a different idea what is pretty to them- and that is good,as it allows more people to be found attractive by others and have a chance at love.

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It's all about knowing where to look for attractive people. Here in Miami, it is at the beach, casting events, clubs, movie/tv sets, concerts, etc. Colleges and universities have a lot of beautiful women there regardless of the location.

17. Resurrected Fear

Resurrected Fear New Member

This list definitely didn't come from a black man's perspective

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Which is why I need to get myself a passport to see the world.

19. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

YEP..Trust that!

San Diegooooo California!!

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

RF,that is true indeed. The brothers who can afford to travel the world should have a list of cities of the world of attractive women who loves Black men. I like to know the cities where women have nice curves in the right places.