Trump's New Deal For Black America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

America, the only country in the world where ANYONE can RISE UP.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Look like Trump is shooting for the black male vote in 2020 by removing Clinton Era criminal justice laws that hurt BM:

@Bliss

3. ColiBreh1

The bill passed yesterday:

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

OK my .02 is as follows.

First of all, I resent how they (meaning the MSM) are trying to make prison and crime exclusively black issues the way they made immigration an exclusively Latino issue. Like other races don't do crime

Secondly, the boring, educated nerd black guy or everyday, blue-collar black guy has absolutely nothing to fear from Trump's policies. In fact, they are helpful. In the great scramble for resources and power in the Satanic Snakes of Amerikkka, does it help if POTUS removes your rivals for you? When Julio and Hector are deported by ICE, black skilled labor fills the vacuum. Marisol and Juliana's men got deported, Jamal and Tyrone can pick up the slack. See how that works?

We are natural born Americans. Nobody is disputing that on any level. Muslims and Mexicans are the target, not us

If you not out here in the thug uniform doing fuck shit, in very few cases you're not the one getting shot by police. Sad but true

Black women are blowing their weave because Section 8 is getting cut and Trump's Federal hiring freeze means no more double-minority gubmint jobs that they use to rule over you. Unless you're a bum fresh out the joint who lives off black women, this helps black men

A smart black man who stays on point and doesn't pay attention to the noise can make out during this historical moment, which is exactly what it is, a moment

I'm keeping my head down, doing me, saving my money and helping out my like-minded brothers only when I can. Strong and independent women are on their own in 2019. You asked for it, you got it. I ain't saving nobody

That's my hot take

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Are you high? Your compeition are MACHINES NOT IMMIGRANTS. Low skill jobs Tyrone might have gotten aren't going to Juan they are going to the took your job 2000.
    I'm as nerdy as you get and even I got detained by the police for a possible trespassing charge. Remember you don't have to do anything all it takes is one white person feeling uncomfortable that's it period.
    Civil rights for some doesn't work. Either we all have it or none of us will.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

All of this is because a lot of Whites are going to jail after pushing the envelope on the opioid thing.

7. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

In theory.

Told you it was my 100% non-researched 100% biased hot take lol

I'm looking at what I see is good for brothas in this Trump shit show, a silver lining if you will. Accept it or don't

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I'll give you this one since you said it was non researched lol.
    Had to point it out though so black men especially look towards other industries and stop thinking about this white man's hysteria about brown people. We're better off talking about deep machine learning and medicine biochemical engineering shit you have to have technical skills and creativity for instead fighting for trucking jobs that won't exist in 6 years

Btw totally unaccepted lop

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  10. Soulthinker

Juan Williams did a great book on Trump on what Blacks had to lose in voting for him. It has a lot to lose.

11. ColiBreh1

What did we lose compared to when Bush & Obama were in office?

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

14. Soulthinker

A whole lot under Trump. He is going to veto The Voting Rights Act.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Tonight at 8pm

IMG_20200406_132309.jpg

16. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

I dont think its wise to look to government to help us as a people, just not hurt us, an i will never forget him saying that far right activists trying to preserve confederate statues including some neo-nazis were "very fine people"

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Now Loki, that is a lie. You of all people should know by now that he never said that, he actually condemned the neo-nazis. Read the transcript of the press conference, please.

Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof.
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_proof_139815.html

WATCH: Even CNN’s Tapper Admits Trump Didn’t Call Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists ‘Very Fine People’
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-even-cnns-tapper-admits-trump-didnt-call-neo-ryan-saavedra

Trump Has Condemned White Supremacists
    By Robert Farley

Former Vice President Joe Biden wrongly claimed President Donald Trump has “yet once to condemn white supremacy, the neo-Nazis.”

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/trump-has-condemned-white-supremacists/

18. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Not a lie atall Bliss i was very clear that there are no "very fine people " supporting confederate statues and that group did in fact include neo-nazis, trump did say that bull shit

19. ColiBreh1

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1309509906098278401
    [​IMG]
    https://thenationalpulse.com/exclus...m-plan-lists-antifa-and-kkk-as-terror-groups/

PDF of full plan: https://www.scribd.com/document/477480432/platinum-plan-two-sider-v5-pd

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member