Tyra. One of those black women? Or just into white men?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by kenny_g, Mar 26, 2008.

1. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

yeah she's not very funny.. haha but I like that fact that she is full of herself.. and she looks insanely good

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lol fair enough. At least you're not arguing about her being a great role model

3. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

How so?:confused: She's pretty. While she may be not as pretty as Tyra, she is still nonetheless pretty.

4. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

hell noo, she is too fake imo, I think a good role model says what he or she actually thinks, not what others wants to hear..

haha I think I have a love/hate approach towards her

5. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

:smt081

6. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

You should see Tyra without makeup and all that fake korean hair...She looks like a mule.

7. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Well, in my opinion, it doesn't matter what time something was, if I perceive it as being important, then it's important to post and reply, regardless of when it occurred.

This is what Jill Scott had to say relating to the Tyra Banks issue. She said this shortly after she divorced from her husband, who was a BM. Powerful words are expressed when she airs out her grievances only about this particular interracial relationship between black males and white females. Why doesn't she talk about the other kind of relationship, which involves white guys and black girls? I logged on to my Facebook this morning and saw that Erika (BW) was now in a relationship with Jonathan (WM). So right within my area, it's happening and of course these BW that bash us in articles don't have a problem with it. It's nothing more than hypocrisy and a double-standard.

http://dimewars.com/Blog/ViewBlogAr...n&BlogID=481a5a79-4c4e-4d8b-8472-9b9dd510b54e

8. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

naaah, i think Id like her better that way, not really loving the wig thing and she has great bone structure so I think she wud get by just fine without all that

9. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

nahh, it looks as if someone has stuck something up her ass.. haha and her eyes are soo cold, tyras are glowing.. "smiling with the eyes" lol

10. flaminghetero

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If anybody looks like they've been stuck up the ass with something it's Tyra...she always looks like she just did a mile long line of coke.

11. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

ayy stop attacking tyra yall.. haha u gonna make me cry

funny thing ho is that I honestly think some of the girls in the butterface thread are prettier than heidi

12. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Sorry Frau Klum by a knockout

The only thing Tyra's got over Frau Klum is that she doesn't have a million kids yet.

I actually liked Tyra back in the 90s when she was just a model...before she started talking.

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

She's unentertaining and such a pathetic sob story. She actually tries to make it seem that she's over come so much.
    You get to be the first black super model of Sports Illustrated and you make millions based on just being good looking then you get a shitty modeling show that rakes in more millions and a shitty talk show.

This woman has no talent yet she lives like a Queen. Its a little disgusting.

14. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

haha no, she also doesn't have a really annoying accent HA

15. flaminghetero

Have you seen Tyra without makeup and all that fake Asian horse hair??

16. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

what I like about her tho is that she actually making her own money. She cud have married some rich old men like many other models do. what I do is watch her show with sound off, u shud try it :p

weird thing is that I like naomi campbell even more

17. flaminghetero

I see a pattern here..hmmm

18. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

no pattern at all, or yeah two women with strong personality

19. z

z Well-Known Member

what? Swedish you're funny as hell. I dont care what y'al say but that shit is funny right thrrrrrr. Hedi buttaface, hahahahahaha, good one my firend, good one.

20. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

it's true tho