White Teen girl fundraises 10K after parents disown her cause she has black boyfriend

Discussion in 'In the News' started by ColiBreh1, Jan 13, 2017.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

you aren't making any sense. You posted several times AFTER it was pointed out that he's out of state why isn't he taking her to/from classes and work.

You argue with your own posts!

2. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Here's the thing if he's not going to help or whatever then why she should we feel the obligation or be moved to help.

Hell she gave for him.

3. K

K Well-Known Member

Ok lets try this another time. He's going to school in a different state. If they are in different states he can't drive her, nor can they live together.

But again, why/how is it HIS responsibility to help her with any of her costs? I find this especially fascinating coming from you who goes on about how you won't even pay for a woman's meal when you are dating her.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

You aren't reading. Did you read the post where TDK said" if he was in town.. "

Did you read that?

5. K

K Well-Known Member

I don't feel moved or obligated to help her. Most on here have said they don't.

6. K

K Well-Known Member

I don't give a fuck.

I'm talking about YOU and the shit you are posting.

7. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Don't comment on something if you don't know the full conversation, jackass. Cause you don't know wtf you are talking about

8. K

K Well-Known Member

Again - why is he in any way responsible to help her in any way?? Again - if it was a reversed situation would you expect your 18 year old daughter to be helping her bf in the ways you are saying?

9. K

K Well-Known Member

Funny how you can pick out something and go on about it yet you can't answer questions about things YOU posted. And then you have to result to name calling.

10. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Mofo you are the one cursing at me and acting hostile. Don't curse at people and you will not get hostility back

I did answer the question.

11. K

K Well-Known Member

lol you sure read a lot into things. I said you were fucking dense. I'm far from hostile.

This was the question I posed: "Ok I'm going to come in on this. Why would any 18 year old bf be responsible to help his gf with living and school costs? Come on now. Do you think your daughter should be helping her bf with his school/living costs when she's 18?"

You decided to grab onto one word (responsible) and get into something about wording rather than to answer the question. You are constantly going at people about them not answering the questions but you can't stay on track. Answer the question. Replace the word responsible for help (you did say help)

12. K

K Well-Known Member

GL - I didn't call you names. I never have. You on the other hand, love to go there.

You do this on a routine basis with people. You have a pattern of grabbing onto one part of a conversation and beating it to death and when you are questioned/called out you get nasty and call names. And by the way, this pattern of your behavior has been brought up several times by several members as well.

It's like a weird switch that goes off with you.

13. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

So you throw an insult but get mad when someone gives it back. Lol. Wow really?
    Again its obvious you didn't read the conversation . again , I answered the question... Go read.

If you aren't going back to read TDK said then you need to stop commenting. Oh I showed you what TDK said. You refused to read it.

14. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

When you start cursing at people you are being hostile. TDK and I was having a Convo. You came in with the cursing at me.

15. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

You have a routine in fouling up a Convo.

16. K

K Well-Known Member

and then you love to do this thing about people not being able to read....yet you are the one who purposely avoids direct questions and twists things.

Why should this 18 year old bf help her with costs, rides, living, etc??

17. K

K Well-Known Member

No, actually I came in asking you a direct question about you going on about the bf.

18. K

K Well-Known Member

Again:

This is what I asked: "Ok I'm going to come in on this. Why would any 18 year old bf be responsible to help his gf with living and school costs? Come on now. Do you think your daughter should be helping her bf with his school/living costs when she's 18?"

19. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

No you were cursing at me....being hostile. Now again I answered your question. I showed you what TDK said and my response then I told you the reason.

You see what you want to see

20. K

K Well-Known Member

Now, in regards to your comment "TDK and I was having a Convo."

This is a forum not a private conversation.