The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Cavill is 6'1. Two inches off is not a big deal camera wise. But, 5'6" trying to play 6'0" is a whole other thing.

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

1. because we all know that an American would be very unlikely to be casted in her country. The money is also kept here.

2.From what I recall, Wonderwoman has athletically up there as in without her powers she could still be a problem.

3. Give her high heels and call it a day. They did the same for supes.

4. This is the only woman that we have seen that could give men problems in a real fight. mind you she wouldn't win but most of us realize that she isn't the one to drop your guard on given how often she has been in fights.

3. archangel

5'6 isn't a big deal for women Period. She is a woman after all. It isn't like the average is 6 feet. Besides you got what another 20 other American women that are 6 ft. Why do you need to go to outside?

gonna be quiet about the 6'4 batman standing next to the 6'1 superman given that supes is a bit taller or the same height.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Is It? Did you not enjoy Keaton and Bale as Batman?

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Val was a good Batman too.

Nicole Kidman was stunning in those days.

6. archangel

Yea up until Bale. Keaton's Batman was the golden standard and pretty much changed what batman was in the movie theaters. No one complained about him being 4 inches shorter than his character.

7. The Dark King

Val got cancer :-(

Kidman is still dope

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

That's because nerd's as whole back then were no where near as anal about details as they are now. No internet to bitch and whine or to be a whole ass about things like they do now.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Damn.....

I know two people with Cancer now, both in their 30's. Smh. I'm on raw broccoli like it's candy. Doesn't run in my fam but still.......

10. The Dark King

Man I totally feel you. Had a scare last month. Found a polyp and was scared as fuck. Now juices water fish chicken vegetables eggs and fruit is literally all I'm fucking with. Cancer is no joke it ruins lives physically and financially.

11. The Dark King

Good point

12. samson1701

Bruh, Keaton is the best Batman to date.

He is 5'10". Plus, he is a really good actor. Bale is 6'0" and also a grear actor. Id be willing to give Carano a shot if sge could act. A good actor can make you forget about things like height or build. That's what Hugh Jackman does with Wolverine. But, she's terrible. Why do you think she's not getting many speaking roles?

Directors be like, "Bish, go stand over thers and look intimidating, fight a bit and collect your pay check."

If she were givin the role, that shit would like somethin on the Syfy Channel.

Cancer is awful. I lost the girl I thought I'd marry to it. That shit is nothing to play with.

Fellas,' take care of yourselves. Look for strange moles on the regular. Blacks don't catch skin cancer often, but whrn we do it's really bad. That's because we don't see it as quickly as lighter races. We literally don't take note of it until it's damn near too late.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

14. The Dark King

15. samson1701

[​IMG]

16. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

:smt043 :smt043

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Michael Keating had the soul of Batman.

Bale had a better depiction of Bruce Wayne's journey.

Val Kilmer had the best physicality as well as a tortured psyche.

George Clooney was the best looking Batman according to Bob Kane.

Ben Affleck was the most driven Batman and the scariest.

But Adam West still gets my vote because unlike Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney, Bale and Affleck, West's Batman was tough, smart, courageous and optimistic even though the show was classic camp.

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Tom Cruise was once given the role of Tony Stark in Iron Man but dropped out. If he was to play Tony Stark now, I don't think he would ever top Robert Downey, Jr. who owned the role.

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

20. The Dark King