More Celebrities in IR

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Machiavel, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

M, I saw Dream Team myself and you are right.

2. Machiavel

Machiavel Active Member

Thank you Noble for your contribution. Where do you find these information?

3. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:smt029

4. themaster

themaster Active Member

nice balotelli!

keyla espinoza is a hottest venezuelan girl

5. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

But here in Europe most BM are from the former colonies and are relatively recent immigrants. So, yes there are a lot of WW with men from Congo, Cameroon etc

6. Soulthinker

Master,just came across a article about Mario Balotelli in a newspaper from Chile. It has his girlfriend Betty Kourakou on the cover. I will link it.

7. Soulthinker

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

9. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Real Housewives of D.C.

I'm watching Real Housewives of D.C. and one the "wives" has a Black boyfriend.

[​IMG]

10. LA

LA Well-Known Member

He looks like a baller.

11. babybro

babybro New Member

Holy Crap, that's me in 30 years if I can get my business off the ground, well tad bit lighter, but still haha. Dude has some serious business swag, must obtain it.

12. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

You'll do it! Hard work ALWAYS pays off....

13. Intriguedone

Intriguedone Well-Known Member

....I just so happen to turn to that show and saw that. She's very beautiful....I think he looks kinda strange though. However, I bet his big-ass be beatin' the brakes off of her!!!

14. babybro

babybro New Member

haha I can only hope so, but often it appears that it's less of hard work, and more of who you know, and how greedy you can become, by greedy I mean stepping over the little guys to reach to the top. I often see this moral compass battle going on and I'm worried that's something I'll have to deal with later on probably. But I know which way I'll swing, I'm just concern about the consequences.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

they like that shit....it's always the nice ones with the bruises and dislocated vaginas and shit

16. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

You can tell shes had some work done. She was loving the brutha who was a model who walked in for the audition.

17. Intriguedone

;)...I caught that clip too. I noticed she was overly enthusiastic about that cat...and not in a fake way. At that moment I wondered if she secretly like bruthas...and then in the next scene came Ving Rhames!

18. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Just keep on hustlin'.

Keep on keeping on and see where it takes you. I just know that when you work hard at something, there are rewards. Perseverance is key. I don't think you necessarily have to step on anyones toes, but you're right, you do have to know the right people to get in the right doors, but if you show you're serious and you're a hard worker who means business, you won't get passed up.

19. Intriguedone

:p:smt029ROFLMBAO!! Good observation!!!

20. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

LMAO!!!

This version of Real Housewives is interesting. You have a big racial aspect hitting hard along with a political one, although, they said they weren't going to discuss it (the parties etc.).