Zombie Fans : Walking Dead Season 2 Starts Tonight.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Oct 16, 2011.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Ahhhhh Samson you sir are my favorite!! :smt043 :smt043

2. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Just part of the service, m'am. ;)

I think I have him figured out. Dude has good taste. Just no patience. And the way shows are these days, with the slower story telling and taking more time to build characters, he gets bored and moves on. One of my boys is the same way.

He'll fast forward through major parts of dialog and then not understand why everyone thinks a show or movie was that great. ...lol

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I knew someone was going to say this but I was expecting RA. I wasn't expecting for it to go from nothing to as bad as it was when rick woke but at least a start. just really wasn't what I expected. any how it may be a trickle or maybe one needs to see the whole season.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

But dude it's the very beginning of the apocalypse there has to be a build up some sort of explanation or its exactly like TWD just set in LA

5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

What sad for those characters is that they're just learning how to kill these zombies, but it won't matter.

We all know there's no way to stop the plague because every death creates new zombies.

I wonder if Fear of the Walking Dead ends with all the major characters dead and no survivors in L.A.???

The one thing I hate about Walking Dead is that they gave up ever revealing the cause of the zombie plague and the off chance there was a way to eradicate it.

The CDC storyline was great but that went nowhere.

6. The Dark King

It's weird that there's absolutely no organization at all. Personally I don't think that it can ever get that bad. They'd start nuking cities before letting it spread like that.

7. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Then the series will end much quicker. :rolleyes:

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Might as well let the plague spread then because basically it would be the same end result. Uninhabitable zone. Plague or zombies don't get you the radiation will in one way or another.

9. samson1701

What would be cool is if they show why all of that either wouldn't work, or how things got out of control so quickly that there was no one left to pull the trigger.

10. The Dark King

Now that would be dope
    Write it

11. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

It gets out of control so quickly because everyone is already infected with whatever agent turns people into zombies.

That's the original premise that makes it so different from previous zombie flicks.

It's hard to establish a survivor community because if anyone dies in your group, you've been infiltrated by a zombie.

The whole concept is depressing.

I guess you could establish a society knowing full well the dead have to be immediately disposed of(head shot or decapitated)upon death, but the folks in L.A. don't even realize they're facing an extinction level plague.

Unless there's a magical element to The Walking Dead or Fear of, this whole thing has to be some kind of man-made biological agent that morphs out of control.

Fear of the Walking Dead is going to be major cluster fcuk once it get's rolling.

I hope there's a character in this miniseries who drops clues about how this whole plague originally started.

12. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

I am still curious if they will show someone who maybe died off in the walking dead or still alive before all hell broke loose. Someone like Daryl's brother, The Governor or Andrea

13. samson1701

Yep, I'mma get right on that as soon as I finish the other umpteenth screen plays, would be blog posts and half baked 8 bar song ideas I have in my idea book.

I get the feelling you know how it is. ...lol

14. The Dark King

Man put it like this my garage band has over 40 songs labeled as untitled lol
    Don't get me started on the novels lol

15. samson1701

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]X832Ti_7WjA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]7YODDim_qlE[/YOUTUBE]

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

REMINDER:

[​IMG]

Season Six Premiere Tonight.

18. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

good start. I still misses some of the players. This along with z - nation is making up for some of the disappointing shows. Morgan is really playing the conscious of the team and I like it.

19. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Who honked the horn?? will the obvious choice be the culprit I wonder.

Also I thought the opening of this season was totally different from all the others, felt less one to one camera shots and more aerial view/large scene just seemed different.

Arghhh the Alexandria bunch are annoying me something rotten, they should be dead already.

Fav Characters this episode Morgan (somethings up there) and Carole.

20. samson1701

This was a great start to the season. Although, they have to do something different with that one guy's dreadlock wig. That's shit's distracting. ...lol